Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Would this be a goer ??  (Read 1379 times)
returnofthereds

« on: Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 21:38:38 »

What if Bill and the trust come to an agreement where Bill agrees it was a share option just so we get the ball rolling and all goes to plan he takes control. Over the next 5-7 years he recoups that £1.2m   through transfer fees,cup runs etc. Ok it may take some time but something offical in the account books to say ok , we have just sold Mr x to whoever for £800k. Here you go Bill thats £350k off what is owed to you. Bill gets his money back and we get the club back.
Surely owing Bill the money is much better than half the bloody country through the CVA. Anything must be a better bet than what we have right now.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 21:41:29 »

You're joking right?
returnofthereds

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 21:42:45 »

Why ? :?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 21:45:52 »

Because even if Bill did 'agree it was a share purchase just to get the ball rolling' the board would never sell him the club in a millon years and Bill would be £1.2 million out of pocket.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 21:49:49 »

Quote from: "returnofthereds"
What if Bill and the trust come to an agreement where Bill agrees it was a share option just so we get the ball rolling and all goes to plan he takes control. Over the next 5-7 years he recoups that £1.2m   through transfer fees,cup runs etc. Ok it may take some time but something offical in the account books to say ok , we have just sold Mr x to whoever for £800k. Here you go Bill thats £350k off what is owed to you. Bill gets his money back and we get the club back.
Surely owing Bill the money is much better than half the bloody country through the CVA. Anything must be a better bet than what we have right now.

The only way this would work is if STFC made profits and Bill Power claimed dividends.
returnofthereds

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 21:49:58 »

Didn't think of that scenario. Just the one where all is rosy.But do you see where I was coming from.I dont think the board will budge at all. I think that Bill may have to ( to keep things out of court).
This really is gonna drag on and on isn't it.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 22:33:57 »

Quote from: "returnofthereds"
Didn't think of that scenario. Just the one where all is rosy.But do you see where I was coming from.I dont think the board will budge at all. I think that Bill may have to ( to keep things out of court).
This really is gonna drag on and on isn't it.

Unfortunately....Yes !!

What comes first the court case, or the CVA is anyones guess ?

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: