Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Toffee's  (Read 5129 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 09:42:14 »

Just wanted to comment on how well Everton are doing this season. It just shows that although Money is good its not everything! David Moyes has done a fantastic job. He's really got the team playing well with such passion and commitment....

And the good thing is, is that although they're second they're not getting any real media attention, which takes the pressure off them. Will it last tho?

Not sure they're title contenders, I'd like Arsenal to win it but can see Chelsea doing it this season.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 09:44:42 »

i'd like to see them in the top 6 come the end of the season but can't see them keeping 2nd/3rd spot, Man U are starting to gain points on the leaders at the moment (4th i believe). i think it will be the usual lot at the top arsenal chelsea + man u (not in that order!!) come the end of the season

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 09:51:10 »

They're doing bloody well, but there's no chance they'll finish in the top 4.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 09:53:53 »

I bet they'll be bottom half come the end of next season.  One season wonders.  Very hit and miss the ol' Evertonians.  Like to see them finish ahead of their scouse rivals, Liverpool, not Tranmere.
Zurich Red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 13:58:51 »

Good point about the lack of media attention which must be helping a bit. The media have already reduced the Premiership to a 2/3 horse race and during last noght's game on tv the commentator said "United won't want to lose anymore ground on Arsenal and Chelsea", he had to be reminded that Everton are actually ahead of Arsenal.
Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 14:59:14 »

David Moyes has been very lucky in the fact he's had no injuries and no suspensions. I'm sure if every manager had that luxury we'd be looking at a very differen't Premier League table
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 15:32:50 »

the problem they'll have is when they lose another game it'll be hard for moyes to motivate them because "they're doing better than expected anyway".

officially blacker than the night.
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 15:42:43 »

Fair play to Everton. Hard work and determination has got them where they are.

Wish we had a few more honest grafters in our side at the moment
McLovin

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 11:38:40 »

No real stars in the team, just a bunch of footballers all pulling in the same direction and battling hard. Good luck to them!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: