Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All fans that ran on the pitch you are a disgrace  (Read 6403 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 18:25:02 »

I reckon redunderthebed could be Gerry Stilton :shock:

Is that you Gerry??? That's got all the hallmarks of one of your 'off the beam and not quite on the same planet as the rest of us' type posts Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 18:32:22 »

Quote from: "redunderthebed"
Thanks to you our club and genuine fans were humiliated on national radio 5. You have blackened the name of the club and ruined a great moment. You were told not to invade the pitch so why did you do it? It is disrepectfull to the board,police,players and puts public safety at risk. I hope you are caught on camera and banned for life :fu:

glos_robin

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 18:34:44 »

Thanks to you our club and genuine fans were humiliated on national radio 5. You have blackened the name of the club and ruined a great moment. You were told not to invade the pitch so why did you do it? It is disrepectfull to the board,police,players and puts public safety at risk. I hope you are caught on camera and banned for life :fu:

Fuck off you prick, you want to ban half the clubs fan base do you, fuck back off and watch lawn bowls
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 19:00:23 »

Quote from: "arriba"
Quote from: "deltaincline"
Quote from: "arriba"
cannot blame them for the celebration on the pitch.it was good humoured and cleared up quick enough.
how bad was the stewarding and policing though?imagine if their was a major incident?
anyway happy days!!!!!we are going up Cool

Fuck off. Pitch invasions to celebrate promotion are part of the fabric of the game. They happen every year up and down the country. By the tone of your post you're probably a plastic. Cunt.

what the fuck you on about?i am clearly on about the stewarding and policing(as it says doh!)not at all having a go at the fans on the pitch.
as for a plastic,you dont even warrant a reply on that.i think you should read things more carefully instead, before making  the pathetic incorrect judgements you  made.CUNT!

just to point out he was in agreement with your post and was referencing the original post with the rest of the post. So not aimed at you just a poorly contructed post. You grumpy bastard  Wink
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 19:13:23 »

i think hes got a good point, terrible scenes.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 19:47:07 »

the pitch smelt very muddy indeed, i didn't like it one bit

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 19:50:52 »

i have mud staines on my jeans
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 19:55:19 »

Fuck off the first thing i did was high five ince you tosser
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 20:00:49 »

i am sorry, now you have said that i have thuoght abuot my actions and i am very ashamed that i ran on the pitch, what must i have been thinking, i accept the life ban

oh do fuck off!!!!!
land_of_bo

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 20:17:45 »

Quote from: "Give_us_an_S"
i have mud staines on my jeans

was it you who did the knee slide?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 20:20:36 »

Cheesy He must be taking the mick. We were promoted, we were all estatic and the stewards did'nt give a toss anyway! They knew people would do it, nobody was hurt the pitch wasnt ruined and everyone within time went back to the stands. It wasnt a majorly bad thing! It was ace Cool

RED ARMY
glos_robin

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 20:23:23 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Cheesy He must be taking the mick. We were promoted, we were all estatic and the stewards did'nt give a toss anyway! They knew people would do it, nobody was hurt the pitch wasnt ruined and everyone within time went back to the stands. It wasnt a majorly bad thing! It was ace Cool

Apart from the big fat steward at the stratton bank end of the nationwide, she was the only one trying and was a right jobsworth
redunderthebed

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 20:38:09 »

Seems like you all behaved like little kids after the last day at school before the summer holidays. Invading the pitch sets a bad precedent for the future. What if the club is fined? It was only good fortune that both sets of fans were happy. what if Walsall had denied us promotion and their fans had gloated then all hell would have broken loose. It is fortunate that a potentially life threatning situation was averted.
land_of_bo

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 20:38:51 »

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 20:39:37 »

It is fortunate that a potentially life threatning situation was averted.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Now I know you're taking the piss Gerry Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: