Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All fans that ran on the pitch you are a disgrace  (Read 6407 times)
redunderthebed

« on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 16:03:33 »

Thanks to you our club and genuine fans were humiliated on national radio 5. You have blackened the name of the club and ruined a great moment. You were told not to invade the pitch so why did you do it? It is disrepectfull to the board,police,players and puts public safety at risk. I hope you are caught on camera and banned for life :fu:
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 16:13:50 »

Fuck off.
manc red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 16:15:37 »

please shut the fuck up
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 16:26:06 »

Twat, the Walsall and Town fans were shaking hands!

Go back under your bed and :fu:
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 16:34:32 »

Quote from: "redunderthebed"
Thanks to you our club and genuine fans were humiliated on national radio 5. You have blackened the name of the club and ruined a great moment. You were told not to invade the pitch so why did you do it? It is disrepectfull to the board,police,players and puts public safety at risk. I hope you are caught on camera and banned for life :fu:

It was all in good spirits, there was no trouble, just fans wanting to celebrate, fair play to 'em I say.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 16:46:35 »

cannot blame them for the celebration on the pitch.it was good humoured and cleared up quick enough.
how bad was the stewarding and policing though?imagine if their was a major incident?
anyway happy days!!!!!we are going up Cool
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 17:08:42 »

What a cock you are.  I was on the pitch where I shook the hands of many a Walsall player and supporter, it was brilliant, I hope the Walsall fans think of us like I did back in 93 when Tranmere fans were just as friendly.

How we "disgraced" the club I am not sure.  Also when the announcement came on asking us to leave the field of play I did.
deltaincline

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 17:09:04 »

Quote from: "arriba"
cannot blame them for the celebration on the pitch.it was good humoured and cleared up quick enough.
how bad was the stewarding and policing though?imagine if their was a major incident?

Fuck off. Pitch invasions to celebrate promotion are part of the fabric of the game. They happen every year up and down the country. By the tone of your post you're probably a plastic. Cunt.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 17:12:03 »

fuck off! we were all enjoying the moment!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 17:17:01 »

What a cunt, who gives a flying fuck about people on the pitch. There was 0 danger of anything dangerous happening.
Spud

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 17:37:23 »

Quote from: "redunderthebed"

Why dont you fuck off you utter Cunt!  :wanker:

Oh the public safety, i hope i didnt injure any Walsall fans when i was shaking their hands congratulating them for winning the league.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 17:47:58 »

If anything, today proved that two sets of fans can get on and congratulate each other.
Rather than going looking for scraps
myxo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 17:48:17 »

Lick my Arse Orifice what a cunt, choke.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 18:12:05 »

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT!

We disgraced no one!!!!! We celebrated and applauded the walsall fans. Was a great celebration on the pitch and the players came back out after.

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT!!!!

Im so buzzing after today!!! Its been a long time, dont try and ruin it you mug!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, May 5, 2007, 18:18:56 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"
Quote from: "arriba"

Fuck off. Pitch invasions to celebrate promotion are part of the fabric of the game. They happen every year up and down the country. By the tone of your post you're probably a plastic. Cunt.

what the fuck you on about?i am clearly on about the stewarding and policing(as it says doh!)not at all having a go at the fans on the pitch.
as for a plastic,you dont even warrant a reply on that.i think you should read things more carefully instead, before making  the pathetic incorrect judgements you  made.CUNT!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: