Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Uefa Cup  (Read 2773 times)
Red81

Ignore
« on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 18:16:36 »

For those of you who might be interested,

Semi final 1st leg - Osasuna v Seville

19:45  - ITV4

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
fatbury

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 19:40:18 »

yeah been watching this ... not exactly an exciting affair so far .. 0-0 .. neither side has impressed ...

only incident of note is that Savo Milosevic (ex of Villa) should have been sent off for a deliberate push in the face ... but never even got a yellow  .. amazing.

Hopefully some excitement in the 2nd half but its a typical European first leg so far ... Old Trafford game earlier this week being the exception rather than the rule
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 19:47:18 »

I find the uefa cup boring. Apart from the odd English match, it's crud.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 19:49:28 »

It's been mainly a display of fouls and not alot of football really. I love how foreigners get the slightest of nudges in the back, fall to the ground holding there face, then when they finally do get up, they're holding a different part of their body. I'd rather be watching an english game, even a conference game to be honest, but it's the only football I have on tv

Red81

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 20:10:01 »

haha 65 mins in the refs walked off!

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 20:13:55 »

Has he gone for a shit??
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 20:16:39 »

yeah i reckon he did. A big one at that, he's back now and seems to be running with a bit of a straddle

fatbury

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 20:44:40 »

Finished 1 nil to Osasuna -- got going a bit in the second half - Soldado had a good spell where he scored .. excellent header

Then once the ref held up the game for 7 mins .. and never came back .. for the record I think he shat himself! ... the game never really got going again

Osasuna I think will be kicking themselves for not getting more when they were on top and I expect Sevilla to come back strongly at home to make the final

Other match was 3-0 to Espanyol v Werder Bremen - which was a surprise .. so looks like a Spanish fiesta in the final at Glasgow
Scot Munroe

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 21:27:54 »

Don;t like Christian Poulsen. I think he is an outright cunt. I watched the 2nd half of the Osasuna game. Really enjoyed. The ref going of 7 mins really spoilt the flow of the game. The ref that did come on should of booked or even sent off Javi Navarro for his crude/spiteful challenge on JuanFran. Should be a good 2nd leg. Espanyol have 1 foot in the final. Never doubt Bremen with their attacking football with Diego calling the shots.
Panda Paws

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 21:39:19 »

that kiddy up front for sevilla should have sent off for stamping on the centre halfs hand as well as milosevic. Far to many niggles and loads of gamesmanship ruined the game for me...........and the other thing, the ref was off the pitch for just over 7 minutes, plus subs, the goal and injuries so why the hell was there only 6 minutes added!
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 3, 2007, 19:41:37 »

I'm currently fighting to stay awake watching the 2nd leg of Seville vs Osasuna. It's fucking wank.

bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 3, 2007, 19:44:16 »

Shit isn't it? Pass it sideways, pass it sideways, fall over etc

Thank god for English football.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 3, 2007, 19:46:44 »

Quote from: "BigBobJoylove"
Shit isn't it? Pass it sideways, pass it sideways, fall over etc

Thank god for English football.

I totally agree. But somehow i'm still sat here waiting for the 2nd half to start

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, May 3, 2007, 20:50:43 »

Sevilla v Los Periquitos then.....bit of a bummer for the Spanish that its in Glasgow.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, May 3, 2007, 20:55:46 »

Ricardo the Osasuna keeper his kit i think like a light pink which Pleat thought was Obergine.  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: