Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FUCKING GREAT......  (Read 11228 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 11:10:23 »

I can't take any Dongs fan seriously, sorry.

Imagine if some rich cunt decided to move STFC to Slough.

Would you be happy?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 11:14:00 »

I'm not on about that, was just saying thanks to the Franchise fan for saying good luck! Their club is a bit of a joke and I expect they know that but thats not the point I was trying to make  Cheesy

RED ARMY
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 11:19:56 »

Fair do's.

I just depise them so i'm biased.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 13:27:42 »

tbf, I probably shouldn't have called her a whore.

I blame the beer..................................................

And the fact that I hate the dongs..............

It's All Good..............
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 13:48:49 »

For your information Herthab and all the other mongs on this thread who laid into Cowshed Lady...she is my g/f.  And if I find out what you look like Herthab i will kick your fucking arse for calling her a whore.

She genuinely came on here just to say well done...she has been to Town with me many times - she just likes football.

You fucking morons just can't let it lie can you?  You're a fucking disgrace (Sade adn Yeovil excepted) and soime times I am ashamed of you lot - I have followed this club for 30 years and to get my g/f slagged off on here just because she came on to congratulate us and happens to support another club is the fucking limit.

Piss off the lot of you  :twisted:
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 13:49:42 »

Quote from: "quinnismyhero"
For your information Herthab and all the other mongs on this thread who laid into Cowshed Lady...she is my g/f.  And if I find out what you look like Herthab i will kick your fucking arse for calling her a whore.

She genuinely came on here just to say well done...she has been to Town with me many times - she just likes football.

You fucking morons just can't let it lie can you?  You're a fucking disgrace (Sade adn Yeovil excepted) and soime times I am ashamed of you lot - I have followed this club for 30 years and to get my g/f slagged off on here just because she came on to congratulate us and happens to support another club is the fucking limit.

Oh do fuck off.
Sussex

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 14:14:27 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Quote from: "herthab"
Anyone from this forum can register on moocamp and see what I've posted there, as I use the same name.

We all got banned from there for less than Cowshed Lady has said about Town fans in this thread. Knobs.

I stand by this post quinnismyhero. Your good lady friend felt the need to edit something she posted last night, this morning. Nice one.

I can't even be bothered to go into when she came on the net banging on about being pissed and having her STFC supporting boyfriend in bed with her, asking us to guess which TEF member it was. I knew, but saved your blushes at the time, but fuck off will I this time.
flammableBen

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 14:14:53 »

What the fuck did she expect? Did they know she was your mrs? I'd have presumed she was on here as a wind up if I wasn't busy drinking last night. She's a moron and you're a moron. And so's Herthab. But at least he isn't offering out laughable internet threats.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 14:21:43 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

What the fuck did she expect? Did they know she was your mrs? I'd have presumed she was on here as a wind up if I wasn't busy drinking last night. She's a moron and you're a moron. And so's Herthab. But at least he isn't offering out laughable internet threats.

Agree 100% I am pure blood moron and my family can trace their moron ancestors back to 1278, when Sven the Simpleton decided not to return to Sweden after a raid, but instead set up home in Gloucestershire running a TV repair businness. Which just shows how much of a moron he was, as TV wasn't invented until over 600 years later!

flammableBen

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 14:22:38 »

I hope quinnismyhero is being entirely serious and responds before Ash comes to take me to the pub. This has the potential to be the best thread ever.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 14:25:00 »

I think quinnismyhero has a split personality disorder and is also Cowshed Lady.
flammableBen

« Reply #71 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 14:26:48 »

I want more internet threats of violence. One day maybe Hulk Hogan will come looking for me. That would be ace.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 14:30:58 »

I want more internet threats of violence. One day maybe Hulk Hogan will come looking for me. That would be ace.

If I ever find out what you look like, I'm gonna tickle you until you wet yourself.

Be afraid.............................

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #73 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 15:16:51 »

Do you think his girlfriend will wish death on you first?
sonic youth

« Reply #74 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 15:49:40 »

I think you're all cunts and I'd fight you all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: