Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 100 million pound mosque  (Read 3773 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 20:00:42 »

Ive banned Jeff...I think i have anyway Cool

/
W56196272
glos_robin

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 21:53:51 »

Quote from: "STFC Jeffrey"

Will you just fuck off, I've told you the same thing on thisis........the club could really do without pricks like you.

Oh and take your mate Ironside with you!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 22:25:25 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Ive banned Jeff...I think i have anyway Cool

no you haven't otherwise this thread would be writen by guest or something along those lines.

maybe we should rename him to FatBartJeff

ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 22:28:44 »

cock cock cockity cock mccok - there, that's better
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 22:35:38 »

Quote from: "millom red"
George Wimpey or Halliburton will get the contract.

George Wimpey will be called Taylor Wimpey by then.

I was referring to the Tablighi Jamaat grpup, but there you go.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 08:32:00 »

I think Jeff has a point, £100 million pounds is a huge amount of money and would be better off going towards hospitals and schools or even poverty in the UK

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 09:18:13 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I think Jeff has a point, £100 million pounds is a huge amount of money and would be better off going towards hospitals and schools or even poverty in the UK

Which would be a valid point if it was actually coming from taxpayers' funds as Jeffrey claimed but if he'd bothered to get someone to read the article to him he'd have found it was being privately funded. Still, never mind Jeff - never let the facts get in the way of pushing a bit of hatred, eh?
Sharky

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 09:28:15 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "Bushey Boy"

Which would be a valid point if it was actually coming from taxpayers' funds as Jeffrey claimed but if he'd bothered to get someone to read the article to him he'd have found it was being privately funded. Still, never mind Jeff - never let the facts get in the way of pushing a bit of hatred, eh?

I know nothing about the story in truth other than what has been said on here....on that basis I would have strng views both ways.

If it IS taxpayers money then there is NO WAY it should be allowed as there are a lot better things for that money to be being spent on.

If it is PRIVATE funding that is the driving force behind the plans then it is fine by me, I have no aversion to any religion having somewhere to worship or pray etc.....I am not religious in the slightest myself and do believe that religion has been the root of almost all the worlds problems, but I like all others have no right to decide what others believe in or to try and influence them.

Free will and all that jazz!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 09:55:54 »

The real crime is that our taxpayers money was wasted on Jeffrey's "education"
Sharky

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 10:00:37 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
The real crime is that our taxpayers money was wasted on Jeffrey's "education"

I don't know Jeffery from adam or eve....so I wont abuse the guy, but some people have stronger views than some others would agree with....it doesnt always mean they are racist or uneducated....merely that they perhaps are stubborn or opinionated and refuse to accept others views.....like many on here!!!

Either way.....he's entitled to his views.....whether they be right, wrong, stubborn, based on fact, based on fiction or even racist.

I dont think he intends to be the later though....perhaps more a poor choice of words used.....i'm sure we have all said something at some point that came out in a way that it was not meant (most likely to the missus!!!........"whilst your down there!")
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 10:07:47 »

ah yes, we could have got him entirely wrong, like when he posted "build it in your own country" on thisis when discussing the Mosque.  Clearly a tad difficult given the religion is not bound by Country borders and for many building it in England would indeed be building it in their own country.
Sharky

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 10:11:08 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
ah yes, we could have got him entirely wrong, like when he posted "build it in your own country" on thisis when discussing the Mosque.  Clearly a tad difficult given the religion is not bound by Country borders and for many building it in England would indeed be building it in their own country.

To that there can be no misunderstanding the thought process behind the words!
If that is so then shame on Jeffery....but still arguing with him only satisfies his obvious need to oppose other religious beliefs and be racist against those religions.....I say ignore the guy and if he truly is as racist as people think him, then he will get a good kicking one day when he says the wrong thing in front of the wrong person(s).
glos_robin

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 14:47:21 »

Jeffrey is definately racist, as is his mate Ironside on there and a new one has crawled out too ValenciaSTFC I think it is who basically said all Muslims are terrorists.
The adver forum seems to do nothing for the image of the club and I don't see why they are posting their racist propaganda on the site!
Spud

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 14:56:58 »

I voted 'yes' just to annoy STFC_Jeffrey.
McLovin

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2007, 15:14:07 »

As long as it's not a synagogue i don't care...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: