Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New car  (Read 5652 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, April 6, 2007, 16:42:57 »

Jap cars are built to perfection though.

French cars are built as cheap as possible with bits hanging off and all sorts. It's all part and parcel of having a French motor  Cheesy
glos_robin

« Reply #76 on: Friday, April 6, 2007, 16:51:38 »

Fair point, my dad swears by citroens and always has one.

I'm still planning on getting the new Civic type R in the summer, but am now also tempted by the type S 2.2 diesel due to fuel cost reasons.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, April 6, 2007, 16:55:36 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
Fair point, my dad swears by citroens and always has one.

I'm still planning on getting the new Civic type R in the summer, but am now also tempted by the type S 2.2 diesel due to fuel cost reasons.

Move to Luxembourg, cheapest fuel in Europe, then you can drive about in a car with a big engine and not really give a fuck!! I have sat in the driver's seat of the new Civic Type R, it looks AMAZING!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
glos_robin

« Reply #78 on: Friday, April 6, 2007, 16:57:35 »

Have test drove it for 2 days so am now hooked, which is why don't think the diesel would satisfy me now  Cheesy
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, April 6, 2007, 17:01:27 »

Have test drove it for 2 days so am now hooked, which is why don't think the diesel would satisfy me now  Cheesy

I know what you mean. My motor has 260 horses under the bonnet. One push of the accelerator and you are hooked!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
glos_robin

« Reply #80 on: Friday, April 6, 2007, 17:05:41 »

Quote from: "Bob's Orange"

I know what you mean. My motor has 260 horses under the bonnet. One push of the accelerator and you are hooked!!

Indeed, I know I'll end up with the type R.......just gotta justify it in me head Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #81 on: Friday, April 6, 2007, 17:07:56 »

My penis is adequately sized. I don't have to compensate for anything with big silly cars.
sonic youth

« Reply #82 on: Friday, April 6, 2007, 17:12:16 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Jap cars are built to perfection though.

French cars are built as cheap as possible with bits hanging off and all sorts. It's all part and parcel of having a French motor  Cheesy

My Clio is 13 years old and it still doesn't seem to want to die yet. The only problems are annoying ones rather than real problems, such as the roof leaking and the passenger door not opening from the outside (but my mate Josh broke that).

In summary, Clio's are indestructible
TalkTalk

« Reply #83 on: Friday, April 6, 2007, 21:08:17 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
My penis is adequately sized. I don't have to compensate for anything with big silly cars.

Good point.

My penis is a perfect fit for my good lady.

As is my car for the boring home to work journey that I give it.

Now motorbikes..that's different. My penis must be incredibly small when it comes to them...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, April 7, 2007, 07:56:54 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
My penis is adequately sized for a family of gnats. I don't have to compensate for anything with big silly cars, because I am too stupid to be able to drive.

Quite.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, May 14, 2007, 12:21:31 »

** Bump **

Had a bit of fun in the rain with the new motor yesterday, found out how to turn the traction control off  

All on private land of course  Wink
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, May 14, 2007, 12:37:12 »

My car is gathering dust in the garage until I can drive again!  :evil:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: