Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I just spoke with lukus  (Read 2649 times)
red macca

« on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 18:02:28 »

I know some may not believe me but i just spoke to him in greggs in town.

I said "fair play on the move mate" he confirmed its a done deal.I said even after you told me no on saturday and he laughed and said he was not allowed to say anything.

Spoke for about 5-10 minuites he said his hand was forced by the club as they said they need the money,said it was a big amount of cash i said what £750k he said more(so fuck off fatbury :shock:

1 thing that came up which suprised me was that the club had not told him that the adver and radio wilts have reported this he seemed quite shocked and said he wouldnt be walking round town on his own if he knew we had just basically found out.Also said he is very happy that he can stay til the end of the season and help with promotion and that they were not the first team we have accepted a bid from he had the final say

I swear on my daughters life this is not a wind up by the way
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 18:04:23 »

fair play to teh kid, was in baguette bar earlier so he needs to watch all that bread!

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 18:06:14 »

fuck off fatbury.

I just spoke to Lukas and he said Macca's a cunt!

Seriously, doesnt surprise me....

Any idea about the other bids?
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 18:16:04 »

his hand was forced by the club.

This makes my blood boil.  :x

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
red macca

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 18:20:30 »

Quote from: "DV85"
fuck off fatbury.

I just spoke to Lukas and he said Macca's a cunt!

Seriously, doesnt surprise me....

Any idea about the other bids?
Nah did not even mention another clubs name.
Dazzza

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 19:50:53 »

Gutted reading that, no qualms about him moving if he wanted to head to a Premiership club anyway but it's a hard pill to swallow when a player wants to stay at the club.

Not many about like that nowadays.

Best of luck to him all the same!

Spud

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 21:11:06 »

Fair play to him, let's hope he does well at Everton.  Smiley
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:15:14 »

Don't be so surpirsed if his hand was forced. We are in no position at all to turn our backs on £750k given the looming CVA and the fact we're still in Div.4!

It's good money. I'd have done the same thing in the clubs position. Lukas goes with a massive thumbs up. That kid has conducted himself superbly given the changing nature of the footballer and their relationships with clubs/fans. Reminds me a bit of Paul Rideout. Ah, that takes me back...!

"Great save, Digby."
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:44:11 »

Quote from: "Mark Hanrahan"
Don't be so surpirsed if his hand was forced. We are in no position at all to turn our backs on £750k given the looming CVA and the fact we're still in Div.4!

It's good money. I'd have done the same thing in the clubs position. Lukas goes with a massive thumbs up. That kid has conducted himself superbly given the changing nature of the footballer and their relationships with clubs/fans. Reminds me a bit of Paul Rideout. Ah, that takes me back...!

Your a joke, are you an accountant or a Swindon Fan?I dont care how good a deal financially it is,I dont want great young players sold to balance the books.Too many people just accept this crap because they feel they must follow thier head rather than their heart because we have been constantly fucked over by a useless board.

That said and done ....Hi Mark nice to see you on   Cheesy

Oh and I believe you Macca

/
W56196272
red macca

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:57:55 »

Cheers yeovil Cheesy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:12:31 »

No reason to doubt you Macca. Shame to see him go as he genuinely wants to play for Town. Having said that if we can keep churning that kind of product from our youth system perhaps it will get us somewhere in the future, especially if we can get out of this stupid financial position
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:13:34 »

R4E that was our only home grown talent worth anything since summerbee, wake up please

red macca

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:14:54 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
R4E that was our only home grown talent worth anything since summerbee, wake up please
alan young,mark draycott the list goes on.You are wrong bushey :x
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:17:45 »

ok did we get fees for any of them?, no we released them.  This is the best we had in 15 years

sonic youth

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, March 15, 2007, 23:20:04 »

Leigh Mills  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: