Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: When I was mugged!  (Read 1144 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate

« on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 16:20:05 »

I thought I would share a funny story about being mugged following that malcom chaps post!

Me bushey boy and a mate callled meds! went to Tenife for a lads piss up. We landed at about 8 in the eveing checked in to the hotel and thought fuck it might as well get started so we head to the strip did all the usaul bollocks linkers bar bobbys etc etc. On the way home me and meds decided to throw a few sunlodges arounf bad idea next thing a few blokes are chasing arfter us with lumps of wood arfter a sharp exit from the beach we all walked back to the hotel. We got lost and took a turn up a side street. Next thing these to Scotish lads bounce up to us I thought fuck this a ran off!!! While I ran away the scotish lads procedd to demand money for Bushey boy and meds. Meds didn't have any money just loads of sex leafets so he gave them those not a good idea this seemed to piss them off so they twated med and hes down. They turn to bushey boy who takes a few slaps and they try to nick he's watch at this point I regain my courage and bounce back up to these two lads and punch one which a good punch and he stu,bles abit his mate is enraged by me punching his mate and wacks me so Im off and tell the other two to run but there aabit dazed and just stand there the two scots chase arfter me i run up a flight of stairs which have a looked gate at the top. fuck! i trade a few punches with the sctos but end up going down one of them jumps on top of me and starts to bang my head agaist the floor while the other one goes thourgh my pockets all the time i trying to punch them and screaming for help fuck knows what the other two are doing they find my wallet nick bang my head on the floor again and the next thing i remmber is being carried back to the hotel crying my eyes out! with blood pouring from my nose head legs arms the lot

The next moring we go down to the hotel welcome meeting and i look a right mess my fists are all cut my head has massive bump in it and bb and meds look a state!

Moral of the stroy dont' run up a flight of stairs to nowwhere and if your gonna take on two blokes makesure your punches take one of the chaps out otherwise your fucked!

Also it's funny how I came back for my two mates but when i was getting shit kicked out me. where were they?

Still it is funny in a werid kinda way
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 16:24:05 »

That explains why you can't spell  Wink
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 16:25:36 »

From what I've heard, I'm surprised Bushy didn't head butt them in their ankles...............................

It's All Good..............
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 16:30:33 »

should have kicked them in the face as they ran up the stairs

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 16:34:28 »

I think the BBC should sign you up to replace Lawrence Llewellyn Silly Bollocks on the Holiday Programme, GFM! Cool
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 16:45:22 »

I tired to kick them but i was very drunk so thought best to stay n two feet for as long as possible and just punch them :scribe:
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 16:53:44 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
I tired to kick them but i was very drunk so thought best to stay n two feet for as long as possible and just punch them :scribe:

So apart from that, did you have a good holiday, or was that the highlight? Cool
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 17:17:24 »

Scotland 3 England 0.

Wink
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 17:23:49 »

I thought all jocks went to Blackpool on holiday?

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 17:39:17 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I thought all jocks went to Blackpool on holiday?

Smiley

One of my aims in life (one of the achievable ones) is that on my death bed I want to be able to say

"At least I never went to Blackpool"
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 17:50:28 »

Firstly I really am not small, not tiny anyway (cunts!) secondly while I was on the floor I was out of it so couldnt help

great holiday after that! Theres a filthy story about pubes but will keep that to myself!

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 17:54:54 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Firstly I really am not small, not tiny anyway (cunts!) secondly while I was on the floor I was out of it so couldnt help

great holiday after that! Theres a filthy story about pubes but will keep that to myself!

Ok titch, no need to get short with us!

Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 17:56:39 »

Boom Boom

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: