Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A question - no offence intended  (Read 3074 times)
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 8, 2007, 22:26:06 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Yeah I suppose there's bad in all clubs countries etc.  

Just look at Millom!!

Wink

You cheeky ex-pat jock dwarf fecking cunt

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 8, 2007, 22:27:22 »

Beers  
Amir

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 8, 2007, 23:00:37 »

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=168007.msg2746063#msg2746063

interesting read that thread, those fucking scousers hate the mancs a fair bit eh?

It apparently started with the building of the Manchester Shipping Canal in the 1890's.  Quite a history, although not really a patch on the Leeds/War of the Roses feud.

'You don't mix the counties, Jerry!!!'

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41428000/jpg/_41428313_kay_203bodyap.jpg
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 08:19:24 »

Quote from: "millom red"

Just look at Millom!!

Wink

Dwarf? He's taller than you!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Spencer_White

« Reply #19 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 18:47:53 »

Quote from: "Amir"
Manyoo fans love to play the victim because of all the Munich abuse they get, and some try to claim they've never resorted to that level in retaliation.  In reality they've come out with some pretty horrible songs of their own over the years, and every club has fans who will say/sing almost anything to get a reaction.

'Spurs are on their way to Aushwiecz' !?

Or was that dirty Leeds?
Scot Munroe

« Reply #20 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 19:21:41 »

Cardiff Fans were singing about the 2 Leeds fans getting stabbed and killed in Instanbul around 6 years ago. Also looking at Martin Aldridge wikipedia page and at the bottom i looked at sports player died before their fifty and it reminded me that have seen 2 players die on the pitch on the tv. I watched the game when Marc-viven foe died in the centre circle in the confederations cup 2003 that brought me to tears. The 2nd player i saw die on the pitch was Miklos Feher who died on the pitch after getting booked he died of a heart attack i never want to see that again.
Amir

« Reply #21 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 19:43:27 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "Amir"
Manyoo fans love to play the victim because of all the Munich abuse they get, and some try to claim they've never resorted to that level in retaliation.  In reality they've come out with some pretty horrible songs of their own over the years, and every club has fans who will say/sing almost anything to get a reaction.

'Spurs are on their way to Aushwiecz' !?

Or was that dirty Leeds?

I was thinking of songs about Istanbul and Hillsborough, but they could have sung that.  Leeds are well known for hissing and gas chamber songs, as are a few others.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, March 9, 2007, 19:54:35 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Quote from: "millom red"

Just look at Millom!!

Wink

Dwarf? He's taller than you!

He's still an ex-pat jock feckin cunt though sta...mind you i was born less than 20 miles from the border so.....chances are ive got some sheep stealing bloodl in me too! Tongue
Jan's a good lad really.....loads of time for him on the back of the brilliant orange idea .

Soapy Tit Wank

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: