Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I Should Have Died  (Read 5021 times)
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 21:22:40 »

even if your on a dual carrageway you can pull over. You sound like a bit of a tit to be fair.

Rigobert Song La la la
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 21:30:16 »

Yeh, I should have jumped on my mates lap and gently pulled over!

I was just following orders.  I was wrecked, had no idea what I was doing.  and there was no hard shoulder so pulling over would have been dangerous on this particular stretch of road - it's notoriously dangerous.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 21:32:27 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
have been dangerous on this particular stretch of road - it's notoriously dangerous.

You've put that in for a reaction haven't you?

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 21:36:49 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Walrus"
have been dangerous on this particular stretch of road - it's notoriously dangerous.

You've put that in for a reaction haven't you?

Haha no, the A23 has had a series of very bad accidents recently, making last night's shananingans look even more stupid.  Recently some BMW filled with adolescents wiped themselves out and a family of 3....  It's a dual carriageway with shitloads of nasty bends, and quite poor visibility.  It's also the route from Brighton to Crawley, so all the Crawley-boys use it on their way home from Creations....   :roll:
Piemonte

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 22:44:33 »

Walrus, I think you need to re-evaluate your choice of friends.

They sound like moronic chavvy cunts to me.
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 23:10:52 »

My mate span out on the motorway a couple of weeks ago doing about 70.  That was 2 days after passing his test.  The day before that he was pulled over by the police because they thought he was drink driving (even though he wasn't) because he kept stalling it and he is a crap driver

Barry Potter

« Reply #51 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 23:49:39 »

I bet you go to these cruises and do burn outs and stuff Walrus? :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, March 7, 2005, 09:33:14 »

Walrus whether you were a passenger, a pissed up passenger or you were tricked into getting into your mates car, the point is your an adult who could have told your mate to fucking pack it in.  Just cos he's a mate you don't have to agree with everything he says or does.  Just be man enough to admit that even being a part of that was a stupid thing to do, you sound like you're trying to make yourself look like the kiddy - when on that night you weren't.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: