Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I Should Have Died  (Read 5020 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:57:17 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "Whits"
Quote from: "Whits"
dave, do you know how annoying that badger is?

rate it on a scale of 1-10 please, 10 being most annoying

more annoying than that fat kid?

not quite as bad. this badger thing was funny for about 2 weeks way back when but it's just annoying watching it doing that fucking dance over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and.......

so is that the ok to bring the fat kid back??  Cheesy

no i did say that the fat kid was more annoying

siorry my eyes/mind playing tricks on me

just for old times sake http://www.whits.plus.com/files/fattyfatfatfat%5b2%5d.gif

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:57:42 »

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 11:58:57 »

Yeh I should have walked home from Brighton  :roll:

The car was written off a few weeks ago but he still drives it.  It was that or be stuck in Brighton with a Town shirt on.  Not really a lesson to be learnt here as I wasn't driving, althuogh I remember that next time I'm racing someone to check if my car is roadworthy  Wink
Barry Potter

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 12:27:30 »

You keep going on about wearing your Town shirt. Its Brighton not Oxford,no ones going to harm you unless you were going around singing songs about all Brighton fans being gay. Cheesy
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 14:12:46 »

Quote from: "Barry Potter"
You keep going on about wearing your Town shirt. Its Brighton not Oxford,no ones going to harm you unless you were going around singing songs about all Brighton fans being gay. Cheesy

I got egged, and persistently sang: "Town full of faggots"

I get tons of stick when I'm driving, with my Swindon Town sticker in the back window.
Barry Potter

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 14:44:32 »

Quote from: "Walrus"

I get tons of stick when I'm driving, with my Swindon Town sticker in the back window.

You probably get the stick when you drive because you look like a chavvy wanker,especially with that spolier on the back of your Corsa. Cheesy
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 17:51:27 »

You probably get the stick when you drive because you look like a chavvy wanker,especially with that spolier on the back of your Corsa. Cheesy

Shocked   I wish I did have a spoiler....!

It is black, but it's not veyr chavvy.  I'm about the least chaviest person you could meet, although I do have a chain, but its silver, and my dad has some burberry aftershave, but he found it!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 17:55:31 »

Shocked   I wish I did have a spoiler....!

It is black, but it's not veyr chavvy.  I'm about the least chaviest person you could meet, although I do have a chain, but its silver, and my dad has some burberry aftershave, but he found it!

i hope that was a tongue in cheek comment, otherwise that is chavvy
Piemonte

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 18:02:57 »

Indeed it is.

I the only think more chavvy than finding some burberry aftershave is nicking it!
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 18:43:01 »

where on earth do you find burberry aftershave? "oooh look over there in that bush!!"

Rigobert Song La la la
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 18:45:28 »

Yeh I should have walked home from Brighton  :roll:

The car was written off a few weeks ago but he still drives it.  It was that or be stuck in Brighton with a Town shirt on.  Not really a lesson to be learnt here as I wasn't driving, althuogh I remember that next time I'm racing someone to check if my car is roadworthy  Wink

i have to say that at some point whilst driving we have all raced.
but never have i heard something so stupid than your mate having his car writen off yet still driving it. then again racing in it.

if he had crashed even at 5mph into another car he wouldn't have insurance or mot and be fucked.
and your more stupid to even get in the car with him.
don't forget you wasn't pissed when you first went to Brighton.

at the end of the day it's your life your playing with.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 18:48:10 »

http://pnavy.com/dansound/albums/album01/burbery_metro.jpg

Is this the car?

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 20:28:28 »

I was pissed when I got in the car.....

Plus, my dad did actually find Burberry aftershave at the airport.  Brand new bottle.  Quite nice too  Cheesy
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 21:14:59 »

if the boot opened why didnt you just pull the car over and close it? Why on earth would you need to close it whilst driving?

Rigobert Song La la la
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 21:19:56 »

We'd have lost the race duhh  Cheesy

No, he reckoned he couldn't brake as the boot would have opened further (it only opened halfway apparently) and he'd have spun out.  Also, we were on a dual carriageway so there was nowhere to pull over.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: