Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Chester City - Official nonsense  (Read 14103 times)
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #165 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 12:43:58 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
I think 1-0 from a penalty sums it up. It was poor all round.

I think we played better against Darlington a week ago, which worries me. I didnt think we created anywhere near enough chances and there was no real pattern to our play.

Reception Brown got was just sheep following the herd. Dont think anyone behind that goal at Barnet will forgive him. Besides he plays better when we are on his back, the only thing I can remmember all season was that free kick after he came back.

Explain that one? Thats like the people who say the trust members are just sheep following the herd...
Spencer_White

« Reply #166 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 13:03:22 »

On the train home on tuesday we all said that Brown would probably be greeted onto the pitch with raptures of applause from the people who werent at the Barnet game.

The Adver and the club have glossed it over, he's lied about what happened and issued a halfhearted apology because he was given a dictat. Guess they had to, because everyone can see how feeble the board are being in the transfer market. We arent getting any new players. People believe what they want to believe.

All the while, Aaron Brown totally gets away with showing a total lack of respect to the club and the supporters again and gets away with it. Slimey cunt.

The whole thing disgusts me.

I would suggest that this is a passive support (dont rock the boat, hence the sheep reference) whereas the Trust is now about change (aggressive I guess). Cant really see the point of getting into that one anyway.
red macca

« Reply #167 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 13:07:11 »

Brown got booed when he came on and rightly so.Some idiots went over the top and even to the point that when he lost the ball to a chester player they cheered .Now thats just fucking stupid

Another thing aswell but there is a bloke in the town end who is such a cunt i came close to walking over to him to smack him.The fact that he seems to be a bit spasticated stopped me from doing it though
sonic youth

« Reply #168 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 13:12:39 »

I booed him when he came on and did nothing else, went down the front by the tunnel and applauded the players off the pitch but made a point of telling Brown he was a disgrace, he just stared at me and so did Lukas.

It's out of my system now, I won't enjoy seeing him play for STFC again but I won't boo him again.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 13:49:31 »

I think we played better against Darlington a week ago, which

not even close, Darlington had the whole of the second half last week and deservedly got a their goal.

We didnt let Chester get in once this week and they didnt have much of the ball either, unlike Darlington did.

After we went 1-0 up there was no chance of us conceding. Where as last week it was obvious Darlington would get back into it
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 14:29:12 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Good game.

If Sturrock had scored his two good chances (Both forcing very good saves from the keeper) We'd all be a little more upbeat I think.

Deffo deserves to keep his place next week (As does Lukas).

Roberts (As usual) was a bit hot and cold, but he'd did put in some great crosses.

Timlin looked more like his old self and Pook was reliable.

Zaboub was good, really good in patches.

Nicholas and J.Smith were both good.

Vincent was very steady.

Ifil was IMMENSE!

P.Smith did what he had to do well (Which wasn't much).

Agree with this post.

I thought we played well. We weren't brilliant but then we didnt have to be.....Lukas was really good and i thought Sturrock linked up well with him. I'd say Ifil just edges Lukas out for the MOTM, due to being immense all game.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #171 on: Monday, February 26, 2007, 11:51:29 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Another thing aswell but there is a bloke in the town end who is such a cunt i came close to walking over to him to smack him.The fact that he seems to be a bit spasticated stopped me from doing it though

I hope that wasn't me  Oops
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Monday, February 26, 2007, 12:35:22 »

What was he at then macca?
Spencer_White

« Reply #173 on: Monday, February 26, 2007, 19:14:07 »

Quote from: "DV85"

I think we played better against Darlington a week ago, which

not even close, Darlington had the whole of the second half last week and deservedly got a their goal.

We didnt let Chester get in once this week and they didnt have much of the ball either, unlike Darlington did.

After we went 1-0 up there was no chance of us conceding. Where as last week it was obvious Darlington would get back into it

I thought Chester were absolute dogshit. Whereas Darlington were alright.

We created a lot more against Darlington. For me the game on saturday was very stale.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Monday, February 26, 2007, 20:10:27 »

ermmmm

I was in Spain
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: