Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: aaron brown must never play for us again  (Read 7325 times)
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 13:40:32 »

hindsight a?!

surely, Sturrock got shot of monky due to his injury record rather than his ability Shocked
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 13:52:34 »

This reminds me of Gurney a few seasons back post our 4-0 hammering at QPR. I remember Gurns made my blood boil at the time but in 'fairness' to him, all he was doing was, errr... offering a few Town fans out!

It's a sad day when your own players are telling you to 'f@ck off' and gesticulating along similar lines. I understood Beckham's reasoning behind his finger gesture to England fans (following the abuse directed at his kids). Based on that, can I play devils advocate and ask whether anyone 100% knows what was said to Brown to trigger his antics? I've read about 'constructive criticism' (which I find hard to believe from passionate fans watching their team lose 0-1 Away to Barnet!). Surely something stronger was said to spark this off?

"Great save, Digby."
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 13:58:13 »

you're right, I too questioned the meaning of that when I clearly heard the words 'you're fucking shit brown' which tbh, I whole heartedly agreed with. still, how many times has he heard that and not reacted? didn't see the incident with the corner at the end as I wanted to beat the mad rush before the m25 got gridlocked due to the mass of town fans Wink
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 14:00:45 »

You're hardly going to say "more of the same please" when he plays crap. How many times do people berate Pook, Roberts or someone else and they don't do that...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 15:07:05 »

just get rid of the fucking money grabbing cunt, i say we all abuse him via myspace  Cool
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 15:10:04 »

I will openly admit to asking may of teh players if they are happy playing in teh forth tier of english football and where their commitment was.

sonic youth

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 16:37:37 »

The only justification for that sort of reaction would be some serious personal abuse, i.e. racist insults or nasty wishes about his family. Anything else is fair game and deserved on his previous actions.

I'm pretty disgusted at the club's lack of an apology - he should be wheeled out today and be forced to make an official apology with the manager and board of directors publicly condemning him. After all, could he not be charged by the FA for this offence?
Spencer_White

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 18:47:11 »

I hadnt even noticed him on the pitch until the corner right near the end of the game. Putting it straight into the terrace was more than enough for most of us. And the Town fans down there did go for him. I completely lost it.

I thought he did the wanker sign in our direction. If he didnt then I dont really care, because you could see he wasnt prepared to take any criticism of his inept performance.

If he plays on saturday I will boo him. Il slag him off on the touchline. I dont want to see him play again. I dont care what other wishy washy town fans think. Im not going to have that.

Off ye fuck Brown.
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 21:19:17 »

Brown sums up the modern footballer....only interested in the money and the image, and couldnt give a toss about the club or the fans who pay his wages. Ive nevered liked this guy, he is a very average player with a huge ego. In fact, ive grown to hate him and despise the fact that he is playing for the club i love. The way he struts around the pitch doing fuck all really pisses me off. Its time for us fans to tell him exactly what we think of him. Support the team 100% but whenever that fucker touches the ball boo him to hell. that is all.

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
Scot Munroe

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 07:37:38 »

Quote from: "tans"
just get rid of the fucking money grabbing cunt, i say we all abuse him via myspace  Cool

You don't like anybody tans do you.
Amir

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 08:00:44 »

If he didn't have any previous then you might just about be able to forgive him.  What a knobhead.

Unfortunately, seeing as our squad is paper thin, we'll probably have to witness him pull on the shirt again before the end of the season.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 08:12:52 »

Quote from: "Amir"
If he didn't have any previous then you might just about be able to forgive him.  What a knobhead.

Unfortunately, seeing as our squad is paper thin, we'll probably have to witness him pull on the shirt again before the end of the season.

Sturrock said last night it dawned on him yesterday that he'll have to pick the same players on Saturday - we have no others.
fatbury

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 08:18:41 »

and whos fault is that?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 08:25:31 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
and whos fault is that?

What's your point?
fatbury

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, February 22, 2007, 08:30:37 »

well in spite of the comments about new players being brought in (.. Leon Best - I mean thats NEVER going to happen! - ) .. we have gradually got rid of players until we have a paper thin squad. Now the current holders of the shirt know they can do anything they like and still be in next week, Brown being a classic example. What's the betting he still makes the squad for Satuday .. though even I would be surprised to see him start
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: