Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: aaron brown must never play for us again  (Read 7335 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 08:50:18 »

I rated Brown last season. This season however he has been crap and should have left after he requested a move, he can fuck off.
Piemonte

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 09:17:34 »

I never actually saw this, what a cocksucker
McLovin

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 09:24:43 »

He really knows how to impress the fans...
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 09:28:19 »

I've never rated the cunt. he's the atypical lower league fancy dan who sees players at a higher level on big salaries and thinks he should be up there with them.
well you're playing in the fourth division for a reason you little twat, you might have a little bit of a left foot on you and can put in the odd decent corner, but that doesn't mean you can do fuck all for 89 minutes and get away with it.
I get the feeling with Brown that if one of his wild 25yard shots finally goes in, he'll stand infront of the townend as if to say "see? I'm fucking amazing me"
he hasn't got the battle or the application and by the sounds of last night's nonsense shown his true colours, he never wanted to be here anyway, send him packing, see who wants him now.
that said, I'll unlikely boo him on saturday, it never seems right to me to be booing the great red shirt I'm afraid  :evil:
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 10:09:21 »

good p[oint dave - I think I may have gone ballistic on the radio about Brown, what an absolute idiot. If I was sturrock I'd thrown him out - we don't need him at our club. He's shit and he's arrogant - I wouldn;t mind but he did f*** all during the game.

In saying that, I have to disagree with your zaabooub comment, thought he was quality when he came on?! Beat his man, tackled his winger (which is more than nicho did) and he offered a threat.
townfanupnorth

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 10:46:13 »

Brown is an idiot, i've never rated him, he's totally crap!!
If i was Sturrock i'd either sack him, make him rot in the reserves or make him train with the youth team, i would never let him play for swindon again, there is no excuses for what he done last night!!

All i can say is if he plays next weekend at Stockport i will be personally slating him all through the game, it's nothing more than he deserves!!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 10:57:29 »

overall i think brown id a decent player.but after last night i dont think he can play again as the crowd wont forgive him.
i dont know what was said to him or what he retaliated with but he should have just ignored it.
he's his own worse enemy at times
my-velocity

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 11:10:07 »

I wish we kept stroud now...
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 11:18:03 »

I was under the covered stand 1st half right in front of where he mouthed fuck off to the fans who gave him stick.

He is truly awful and how he ever was sold for the kinda money he was, is beyond me.

I NEVER want to see him in a town shirt ever again.

This maybe on some other link, but I can't think of a worse away performance in terms of effort, commitment and skill level......but I'm sure they'll be someone out there who can? (I didn't go to Mansfield)

Fair play to Barnet, they're a custard pie outfit, but they showed us up last night.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 11:24:28 »

We didn't fancy it, plain and simple. We were too big time last night, an absolute shambles. We need Paul Evans back, and fast. And peacock. and Williams. Vincent not good enough, shakes and brown not good enough, roberts must try harder.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 12:26:45 »

I dont understand how he can ever play again now. He was given his chance after saying he was too good and he has blown it now. Not even an apology. I dont like booing our own players but i will certainly boo him and give him abuse after that. That was a disgrace in my opinion and I hope it his last game playing professional football and he ends up playing non league.

Scum!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 12:35:28 »

Quote from: "Give_us_an_S"
I hope it his last game playing professional football and he ends up playing non league.

Based on last night's performance, I am sure you will get your wish - He won't be the only one mind :?
fatbury

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 12:53:47 »

should have been sold instead of Monky
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 12:59:23 »

nobody wanted to buy brown...

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore