Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Quiz question............  (Read 2591 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, March 4, 2005, 18:32:16 »

Here was me thinking this was an easy one........especially as the answer is on the Banyard site.......Scott Endersby, whilst playing for Kettering aged 15 and something.

He's one of Kettering's most famous people, for holding the record for some years.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, June 17, 2005, 20:05:33 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Here was me thinking this was an easy one........especially as the answer is on the Banyard site.......Scott Endersby, whilst playing for Kettering aged 15 and something.

He's one of Kettering's most famous people, for holding the record for some years.

Reg, do you know what happened to him after leaving Swindon, I seem to remember him having a big falling out with Lou Macari and he wouldn't play in the cup game against Sheff Wed, and Macari said he would never play for Swindon again.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, June 17, 2005, 20:19:08 »

Quote from: "Bedford Red"

Reg, do you know what happened to him after leaving Swindon, I seem to remember him having a big falling out with Lou Macari and he wouldn't play in the cup game against Sheff Wed, and Macari said he would never play for Swindon again.

You're right he had a falling out with Lou, so we got in Richard Key for the Sheffield game, who at the time was a student ex keeper.

I seem to remember him then going off in a huff to train with Plymuff where his old mate Garry Nelson was :gay:

He didn't play for them and eventually we loaned him to Carlisle and he later signed for them.......then York City.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 09:31:57 »

Quote from: "Bedford Red"

You're right he had a falling out with Lou, so we got in Richard Key for the Sheffield game, who at the time was a student ex keeper.

I seem to remember him then going off in a huff to train with Plymuff where his old mate Garry Nelson was :gay:

He didn't play for them and eventually we loaned him to Carlisle and he later signed for them.......then York City.

Cheers for that, decent goalie if I remember, but if that hadn't happened we wouldn't have had Kenny Allen and then Fraser for 12 years.
red macca

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 11:09:06 »

i havnt read any answers but im opting for rideout and milner am i right?
red macca

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 11:12:11 »

Quote from: "deanored"
i havnt read any answers but im opting for rideout and milner am i right?
ignore that above now just read them Crying  Crying
adje

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 15:42:53 »

I think he also played for Tranmere

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: