Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Waiting for statemant  (Read 3804 times)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 14:33:11 »

hahahaha.
i remember the leopard one
land_of_bo

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 14:41:44 »

we were bastards at school. Imagine if we were on celebrity bb  :shock:
sonic youth

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 16:51:21 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
Devon Savouries - best sausage rolls ever - FACT!

I thought they closed?! If I go into the games shop they have in there now I swear I can still smell the savoury delights...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 17:02:17 »

Quote from: "land_of_bo"
Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
The Adver reports that it was a cordial meeting and that the two sides will meet again

Robinsons "Fruits of the forrest" got on very well with Tescos very own "Peppermint Cordial"

I rate Sainsbury's own blackcurrant cordial, as a way of keeping out the man flu.....thinking about it though the last time I looked it had to be high juice, cordial seeming to have disappeared.
mattboyslim

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 17:16:49 »

The top quality Blackcurrant squash or 'high juice' is fantastic stuff Reg, I've no idea of the qualities of it at warding off man flu, but ti wouldn't surprise me, I have a variant strain of the man flu, contracted from the gf, who allegedly has 'the bad aids', don't think I'll worry it'll have morhped into man flu!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 17:25:06 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
The top quality Blackcurrant squash or 'high juice' is fantastic stuff Reg, I've no idea of the qualities of it at warding off man flu, but ti wouldn't surprise me, I have a variant strain of the man flu, contracted from the gf, who allegedly has 'the bad aids', don't think I'll worry it'll have morhped into man flu!

One of the hazards of sticking your tongue down bird's throats I'm afraid.

High juice is perfectly acceptable, but a typical bottle of Co-Op high juice is 35% blackcurrant ...whereas cordial seemed to have a higher concentration as I recall.

When I were as an under age drinker, I suppose 16....I used to like rum and blackcurrant.....I suppose it was a bit like an alcopop, but once I got onto ale, I stopped drinking it.....maybe time to revisit.
Dazzza

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 17:37:03 »

I've just been infected with the old man flu via a bird as well.  

Always found the old 500mg Vit C tablets usually do the trick from Tesco or Boots help ward away the illness.  Piss is usually bright Orange mind but it's a small price to pay.

2nd of the year and I've even managed to steal a pensioners flu jab to no avail.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 17:42:55 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
I've just been infected with the old man flu via a bird as well.  

Always found the old 500mg Vit C tablets usually do the trick from Tesco or Boots help ward away the illness.  Piss is usually bright Orange mind but it's a small price to pay.

2nd of the year and I've even managed to steal a pensioners flu jab to no avail.

I find the old man flu a lot more virulent than young man flu, which is for wusses...you can have my flu jab if you like Dazzza.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 17:57:41 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
When I were as an under age drinker, I suppose 16....I used to like rum and blackcurrant.....I suppose it was a bit like an alcopop, but once I got onto ale, I stopped drinking it.....maybe time to revisit.

Reg - why not just grow breasts and have done with it.  If you're a serious ale man (and I suspect that you are) you should have no time for such childish (and girlie) distractions.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 17:59:56 »

I fucking love the fact that only on the TEF can you go from discussing the possibility of a statement regarding yesterdays meeting to...........

talking about blokes growing tits !

classic TEF thread and should be preserved forever !
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 18:06:12 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I fucking love the fact that only on the TEF can you go from discussing the possibility of a statement regarding yesterdays meeting to...........

talking about blokes growing tits !

classic TEF thread and should be preserved forever !

As far as I'm concerned if a statement doesn't come out on a Friday, then its  worth squat.

The R and B visitation would only happen after copious pints of ale, of which years of consumption  have already created  the man breasts.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 19:48:36 »

man breasts are symptomatic of a life of high quality. everyone should get hold of a pair.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: