Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: VIP Dilemma  (Read 2306 times)
stfctownenda

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:26:56 »

For my brothers birthday this Saturday I shall be going with my Dad and my brother in the VIP section.  

Will I be allowed into the ground with an orange shirt, tie etc? I had a look into orange suits but they look quite difficult to get hold of, so don't think will be possible  :?  Has anyone wore orange in there as yet, hats aside?

Feel it would be wrong for me to go in there all smiles without letting them firmly know which side I am backing  Cheesy
lebowski

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:30:24 »

if you sit in the VIP section then you're pro-board.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:32:20 »

I would stick to the orange shirt and tie.

It is approved dress code so it gives no opportunity for any backlash etc.

Failing that I would speak to Mex as he is the only one that I know that went on VIP during the protest

Good luck
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:33:53 »

Quote from: "lebowski"

He could have arranged it as a surprise at the start of the season.

Quite a dilemma, and a personal choice
Sharky

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:44:08 »

one person wearing orange short and tie is not going to make much difference in all reality though is he!?!  Unless he decides to stand up and start singing anti board somgs too??? Soapy Tit Wank

I say wear whatever you want within the guidelines of what is allowed (suit etc?!) cause unless you intend on making an exibition of yourself no one will care or notice anyway!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:46:21 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
For my brothers birthday this Saturday I shall be going with my Dad and my brother in the VIP section.  

Will I be allowed into the ground with an orange shirt, tie etc? I had a look into orange suits but they look quite difficult to get hold of, so don't think will be possible  :?  Has anyone wore orange in there as yet, hats aside?

Feel it would be wrong for me to go in there all smiles without letting them firmly know which side I am backing  Cheesy

Mike W had an orange tie on in there last Saturday, a subtle statement.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:47:22 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

He could have arranged it as a surprise at the start of the season.

Quite a dilemma, and a personal choice

Yes Fred was arranged earlier in the season and was a tough call to still go but it is his birthday so felt should go really, reckon I will go with the orange shirt and tie after a few drinks entering the lions den should be a breeze  Beers
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:48:11 »

Good for you mate

Family is Family
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:53:17 »

i wore an orange hat and got told to take it off, i told them to fuck off, then had to leave, following game wore hat again and no cunt came near me :twisted:
lebowski

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:55:47 »

do you actually own an orange shirt then stfctownenda?

i would be disappointed now if you didn't go ahead and do this.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 16:58:44 »

face it, the whole idea is a silent protest - go in there, be all smiles and polite but be clearly orange. If they refuse entry on the back of that its through personal embarrassment - it'd be small-minded and hardly professional, let alone ruining your brothers day.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 17:00:59 »

Don't actually own an orange smart shirt was thinking I could grab 1 Saturday morning before hand and a tie, shouldn't be too much and want to continue to play my part in the orange revolution no matter where I am sat.

On another note I have 2 orange t shirts and 1 orange zip up Holland top which I wore to the last home game (which Fred can vouch for as I was in County Ground Hotel before)  Beers
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 17:36:19 »

Ive heard stfctownenda is sitting next to Mike D, they will be sharing a nice bottle of Red together.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 19:21:01 »

Bollocks, it's his brother's birthday. Mike Wilks and Andy Ratcliffe have both been in there recently in orange ties, and I don't think either of them is pro-board. Wear an orange tie and just enjoy the day stfctownenda.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 21:10:09 »

Quote from: "pauld"

Bollocks, it's his brother's birthday. Mike Wilks and Andy Ratcliffe have both been in there recently in orange ties, and I don't think either of them is pro-board. Wear an orange tie and just enjoy the day stfctownenda.

Well said.............I said.............. Well said !
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: