Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please fuck off Gareth  (Read 13982 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 18:54:29 »

Quote from: "cib"
Quote from: "Piemonte"
The bloke must have earned over a million quid in his career the only hardship his family would experience is maybe his mrs wouldnt get the new X5 shes been hankering after.

Assuming he was on £1k a week and the club offered to pay half his contract, thats a £39k lump sum. should be enough to keep him out of the chicken factory for a week or two

So the fact he might be on £1k a week here. drop that down from what he was earning at wigan must mean he has earnt £1 million in his career...fuck off.

Yes, quite easily. That's only £2k a week average for ten years. He's been a pro for over ten years and has played at a high level for most of that time with Bradford in the Prem and also Crewe and Wigan in the Champioship.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 18:55:53 »

If someone offered me a contract for a grand a week, then said they'd like me to go, I'd stay until the contract expired.

The person we SHOULD blame is the one who gave an aging player a 2 year contract, whilst giving younger players only 12 months.

Thank you mr wise.......

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 18:56:52 »

Quote from: "herthab"
If someone offered me a contract for a grand a week, then said they'd like me to go, I'd stay until the contract expired.

The person we SHOULD blame is the one who gave an aging player a 2 year contract, whilst giving younger players only 12 months.

Thank you mr wise.......

Actually, it was Andy King.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 18:59:21 »

Don't spoil my ill informed, uneducated rant Sam!

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 18:59:59 »

...and it was 3 years not 2
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:01:33 »

Thankyou.

Cunts.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:24:05 »

Quote from: "herthab"

Thank you mr wise.......

What Hertha said basically

If I was in the same boat then I would behave exactly the same way, like it or not players have a pretty short career, which, at best is somewhat unstable.

The bloke has got a mortgage and a family that will be with him long after he retires from the pro game

He needs to look after them IMHO
cib

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:29:47 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Quote from: "Piemonte"
The bloke must have earned over a million quid in his career the only hardship his family would experience is maybe his mrs wouldnt get the new X5 shes been hankering after.

Assuming he was on £1k a week and the club offered to pay half his contract, thats a £39k lump sum. should be enough to keep him out of the chicken factory for a week or two

So the fact he might be on £1k a week here. drop that down from what he was earning at wigan must mean he has earnt £1 million in his career...fuck off.

Yes, quite easily. That's only £2k a week average for ten years. He's been a pro for over ten years and has played at a high level for most of that time with Bradford in the Prem and also Crewe and Wigan in the Champioship.

Firstly, who knows what he on at present?
Secondly who knows what hes earned previously to joining our club and consequently what he might have spent it on? who really gives a toss, just because he might have earned £1 million does mean he has it now to spend. who gives a flying fuck? he's looking at his family, its not like we look after his accounts to comment.
Thirdly,  its all about his contract, its the pgymy cunts fault not his.
sonic youth

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:31:30 »

Fuck me, he's been here 18 months and has 18 months left to run on his contract.

That means he was signed in the summer of 2005.

Who signed him? The manager.

Who was our manager? Andy King, not Dennis Wise!

Simple, innit?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:33:14 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Fuck me, he's been here 18 months and has 18 months left to run on his contract.

Simple, innit?

But I LIKE blaming wise!

It was his fault Hoddle left and that Fallon was sold.....................

Dazzza

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:34:22 »

pgymy cunts

Now there's is something to Google.

cib

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:36:49 »

Simple, innit?

Yeah innit.

People should lay off the cunt for looking after his family, making assumptions over his wage over the past 10 years and then slating his sideways movement of the football. It's not like he hooved it and lost it to X, Y, Z in the oppo's defence
cib

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:38:59 »

pygmy cunts are ace, literally the size of your little finger. its the only way tom thumb was able to satisfy a women
sonic youth

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:42:32 »

Simple, innit?

Yeah innit.

People should lay off the cunt for looking after his family, making assumptions over his wage over the past 10 years and then slating his sideways movement of the football. It's not like he hooved it and lost it to X, Y, Z in the oppo's defence

To be fair it's safe to make a decent assumption of his wage at STFC but not for the past.

I don't rate him and was only impressed with him at Port Vale last season. That's one game.

I sincerely hope that if he's going to sit out his contract he does something worthwhile with his time, perhaps he could do his coaching badges and help out with the youth teams instead of just picking up his pay packet every week/month.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:43:41 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"

pgymy cunts

Now there's is something to Google.

15,500 results.

Didn't know wise was that famous.............

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: