Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please fuck off Gareth  (Read 14134 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 14:28:55 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Why thank you. I'd like to thank nicotine withdrawl for providing the neccessary rage for that post Wink

Have you ever thought about sticking nicotine patches all over your body (I mean about 200 of them) just to see what happens?

I am genuinely curious. I'm seriously thinking of trying and I don't even smoke. I think the results could be interesting Cool
cib

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 14:32:34 »

i didnt mean to come across that much of a cunt, just the factor having my last exam and then having couple too many Beers
el duque

« Reply #77 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 14:34:43 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Quote from: "stfcfan"
He's got a contract. End of. Til the club sell him/another club comes in he's not going anywhere. It doesn't matter what he's being paid or what he does or doesn't do, he and the board/manager have a contractual obligation.

I'm aware of all that. We dont have to be happy about it though

There are arguments that can be made about whether he should or should not be happy to pick up his wages for doing bugger all... however, what I believe is absolutely indefensible is to do an interview about it, and come out and say he is prepared to "dig his heels in" or whatever it was he said... Everyone knows that is what he is doing. He didn't need to say it. That is not his contractual right, rather it is taking the piss. What a fool.
sonic youth

« Reply #78 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 14:56:42 »

Sturrock in today's Adver:

"I felt there were a lot of players that played below the standards I would expect from them."

"People are going to have to appreciate that when they’re out of the team, they’re going to have to perform even harder to come back into my thoughts. I just feel some people out there were feeling sorry for themselves. At the end of the day I cannot handle lack of attitude."

"They’re paid members of Swindon Town and I expect blood."

"Whenever they train or whenever they play, feeling sorry for themselves is the last thing to do as it brings more grief."

If Whalley isn't even going to try to force himself into Sturrock's plans then he's solely to blame.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:13:43 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
If Whalley isn't even going to try to force himself into Sturrock's plans then he's solely to blame.

But Sturrock has said he is not going to pick him. How do you 'force' your way into some one's plans under those circumstances.

Any way, this thread has worn me out. My last word is this:

Shrug
Rich Pullen

« Reply #80 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:14:36 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
My last word is this:

Shrug

Agreed  Cheesy
Piemonte

« Reply #81 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:17:36 »

My last words (until I get angry again) are this

Gareth  :wanker:
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #82 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:19:11 »

I like cake.  Cheesy
red macca

« Reply #83 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:21:07 »

But Sturrock has said he is not going to pick him. How do you 'force' your way into some one's plans under those circumstances.

Any way, this thread has worn me out. My last word is this:

Shrug
Thats fair enough ost but by all accounts he was not to good the other day.He is in the shop window and not even performing for the reserves.If by feb the 1st he has not left they should just pay his contract up as it looks like he is going no where
sonic youth

« Reply #84 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:22:36 »

You give him no other option but to pick you. By the sounds of it he's putting in the minimum of effort.
flammableBen

« Reply #85 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:26:52 »

You give him no other option but to pick you. By the sounds of it he's putting in the minimum of effort.

Do you mean in a Pick me or I'll cut you sort of way?
red macca

« Reply #86 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:27:00 »

That article goes on and says he is bending over backwards to play players in the reserves which is halting the youths progress
mattboyslim

« Reply #87 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:28:55 »

To be fair sturrock said he'd give these players a chance to get new clubs perhaps especially important for Brownlie, but after the window shuts there's a poin where he has to say sod 'em and play hungry young players, like Chris Allen (think thats the guy luggy mentioned)
flammableBen

« Reply #88 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:29:07 »

Quote from: "red macca"
That article goes on and says he is bending over backwards to play players in the reserves which is halting the youths progress

What sort of manager won't bend over for his youth team to have a go? Rubbish.
red macca

« Reply #89 on: Friday, January 26, 2007, 15:30:29 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
To be fair sturrock said he'd give these players a chance to get new clubs perhaps especially important for Brownlie, but after the window shuts there's a poin where he has to say sod 'em and play hungry young players, like Chris Allen (think thats the guy luggy mentioned)
Thats fair enough but by the sound of it they are not even helping themselves
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: