Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Maverick  (Read 6301 times)
red macca

« on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 09:19:52 »

Maverick i have a couple of quick questions if you could answer them that would be great.

1) What is your relationship with the current board (bowden in particular)

2)Have you had any dealings with the current board previously or intend to in the near future (bowden in particular)

Thanks
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 09:23:55 »

My analogy of Maverick (and Adder) as posted on thisis..

"The Adder and Maverick on the Titanic. Ship begins to sink and another ship pulls along side. Come on board, we'll save you shouts the captain.

"No thanks" replies Maverick "We'll stay on this ship, how can we be sure that your boat won't go down like this one?"

As the good ship of hope sails towards the horizon Maverick and Adder continue their conversation about the shortcomings of the boat and the captain that offered to save them."
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 09:38:27 »

We all know the board have been watching this site, my guess is Maverick in some way has a relationship with them

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 09:42:25 »

Quote from: "janaage"

"The Adder and Maverick on the Titanic. Ship begins to sink and another ship pulls along side. Come on board, we'll save you shouts the captain.

"No thanks" replies Maverick "We'll stay on this ship, how can we be sure that your boat won't go down like this one?"

As the good ship of hope sails towards the horizon Maverick and Adder continue their conversation about the shortcomings of the boat and the captain that offered to save them."

:toppost:

Good work McSporran Cool
glos_robin

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 15:34:50 »

Quote from: "janaage"

Class, I think that sums them up pretty well
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 17:04:50 »

red macca ....... I had never met Mike Bowden before the Trust fans meeting (I have already stated this in another thread where the conspiracy theorists were busy!) ... I spoke to him very briefly at the end (with my son there too) .. and left him to it...... I have never met or communicated with him since and have no plans to.

IF I ever get the chance to meet with any of the Board at any time in the future I will take it (if I can) ... but I certainly have no plans to (before anyone asks the question!!)...... just as when I can arrange it I intend to meet up with Paul Davis for a pint (his suggestion) .... I have no idea why I am seen as so important in all of this to you guys .... I am neither a Trust nor a Supporters Club member ..... just a season ticket holder of many years standing who goes to games home and away with his son.

It seems that if you express opinions that are not those of the "rank and file" you get a higher profile .. and that works both ways .. hence when I spoke to Martyn Starnes in the club shop, I got invited to that meeting with the fans organisations back in november .. where I also met Sandy Gray for the first and only time.

I am a fan and just that.

I have opinions and express them.

If people want to debate them then fine .. I will always respond with my opinion in return.

There is nothing special about me or my opinions .. but you guys seem to want to believe differently.

I have also met (and been hugged by  Oops ) Fred Elliot/Andy ... I would like to think he realises that following STFC is my "agenda".

Several of you know who I am now after the Trust Fans meeting .. so by all means find me at a future game home/away .. James (Sonic Youth) also knows me .. and again hopefully .... he will tell you .. that while I may be an arsehole .. I am perfectly approachable!

I guess my only "crime" is that I have a big gob ... and use it!

All I want, like everyone else .... is a secure future for STFC .. and if that is the Consortium then terrific .... I will rely on those involved to make tjose judgements ... my lifeboat has not been identified in sufficient detail for me to establish whether it is safe to board it (janaage) ... but if indeed the CAPTAIN says it is all ok .. I will happily jump aboard ... can anyone tell me who the captain is and how I discuss it with him/her??

Bored now ...... so I hope that helps  Wink
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:49:51 »

I still dont believe you but I dont care either.

/
W56196272
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 19:53:39 »

Fair enough Yeovil ... actually I don't care much either .. said my piece ... couldn't give a toss who thinks what now!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 20:03:51 »

Just a bit coincidental that you live round the corner from him (MB).

I must admit I didn't but the conspiracy until that point, but ce la vie, if you are/aren't telling the truth we'll not find out anyway.
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 20:05:44 »

So where the hell does Mike B live then simon_pieman?  Cos sure as hell I don't have a clue.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 20:09:31 »

Round the corner from you  Cheesy
TalkTalk

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 20:09:32 »

Quote from: "Maverick"
So where the hell does Mike B live then simon_pieman?  Cos sure as hell I don't have a clue.

In your garden shed with his fiancée?
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 20:09:59 »

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 20:10:30 »

They both live in Marlborough. I'd prefer not to post addresses because you never know who might be watching
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 25, 2007, 20:13:47 »

Fair enough ..... I didn't realise that he lived in Marlborough as well ... certainly never seen him around in town (as far as I know) ... but hey I guess I must know all of the 8,000 or so people that live here ... not!!! My guess would be that he doesn't live in the ward I represent ... but again I could be wrong.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: