Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We all follow the Swindon....  (Read 15151 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 21:57:15 »

he knows he looks like edds, even his old man said it.

david dukeawicz is our fresh faced young marksman.

officially blacker than the night.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 22:22:21 »

I sold my ticket. Doesn't sound like I missed much.

here's the man himself when you need him?
BB12

« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:01:09 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
 The stuff you want on a cold away day is Bene n Hot.....I discovered this some years ago on a trip to Burnley.

Being a CIU member I went in one of the Working Men's Clubs...and all the gnarled norvern locals were firing this down their necks, in preparation for the norvern sub arctic conditions.

Its Benedictine liquor...

I got three litre bottles of that for Christmas. Don't leave home without it.  :guinness:
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:05:02 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Quote from: "sonic youth"
i'm still fucking freezing, anyone else got hypothermia?

think i might sue the franchise.

Probably be a better idea to sue Dangerfields i think,thank god for my Dad turning up like Batman and saving our arses from anymore cold,shame about the other blokes left on the bus though Sad
Sad to see no mention of our wonderous bottle of Dandelion and burdock VHF [downed in one by the 15 year old Cool ]
A great day,Fred and Tails were lovely,Deano was his usual gruff and unhappy self  Wink  and Dan didn't drink and he Johno and Reeves for England looked geniunely scared of me Soapy Tit Wank
And we won,although i can't remember much about the game,aside from telling Paddy and Dex to get their knives out and threating to kick Asher in the back oh and assulting Chubb's mate with my handbag,i'm so awful Oops Sorry for anything else i might have done and forgotten about,though have to say in my defence,i wasn't as far gone as Fred was!

Do you mean Richard the Lion Heart?  
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:08:33 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
reg what the hell is benedictine licquor?

What BB12 got 3 bottles of for Christmas....its a liquor, based on brandy, with a secret recipe of herbs and stuff done by monks in Normandy I believe.
flammableBen

« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:24:56 »

Hmmm... might still have some brandy kicking about. Think I'll try and make my own. Any clues? Got some rosemary growing somewhere.
BB12

« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:30:48 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "mexico red"
reg what the hell is benedictine licquor?

What BB12 got 3 bottles of for Christmas....its a liquor, based on brandy, with a secret recipe of herbs and stuff done by monks in Normandy I believe.

It's particularly useful when you have a cold and is also good for curing an upset stomach. I just drink it neat until I fall over.

They also make a liquor called "B and B" which is Brandy and Benedictine - rocket fuel.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 23:37:14 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Hmmm... might still have some brandy kicking about. Think I'll try and make my own. Any clues? Got some rosemary growing somewhere.

Don't forget in the immortal words of Edison Lighthouse.....my love grows where my Rosemary goes.....or was it my love goes where my Rosemary grows?
McLovin

« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 09:57:16 »

Ahhh, Tails. Started so brightly, like an emerging Lee Sharpe... then faded into oblivion...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 10:05:13 »

Quote from: Reg Smeeton
Quote from: "Johno"

... Being a CIU member I went in one of the Working Men's Clubs...and all the gnarled norvern locals were firing this down their necks, in preparation for the norvern sub arctic conditions.

Its Benedictine liquor and with hot water....apparently its a Lancs thing....soldiers based in France in WW1 discovered it kept you going in the trenches warding off illness etc.

Those that got back, discovered conditions in the mill towns were similar to the trenches so carrie don the tradition, which survives to this day.

Apparently as much as "twenty-five per cent of the global production of Benedictine is consumed within the East Lancashire area, around the mill towns of Burnley".

Is that why the L&P away day trip went out there (Burnley) after the Accrington game instead of heading somewhere, erm, better??
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 10:09:45 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"

Probably be a better idea to sue Dangerfields i think,thank god for my Dad turning up like Batman and saving our arses from anymore cold,shame about the other blokes left on the bus though Sad
Sad to see no mention of our wonderous bottle of Dandelion and burdock VHF [downed in one by the 15 year old Cool ]
A great day,Fred and Tails were lovely,Deano was his usual gruff and unhappy self  Wink  and Dan didn't drink and he Johno and Reeves for England looked geniunely scared of me Soapy Tit Wank
And we won,although i can't remember much about the game,aside from telling Paddy and Dex to get their knives out and threating to kick Asher in the back oh and assulting Chubb's mate with my handbag,i'm so awful Oops Sorry for anything else i might have done and forgotten about,though have to say in my defence,i wasn't as far gone as Fred was!

Apology accepted.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 10:21:28 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
Quote from: "STFCBird"

Apology accepted.

Are you Richard the Lion Heart?? Ha ha fucking ace  Cool Sorry you had to sit infront of us  Cheesy
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:05:25 »

why am i richard the Lionheart?

I had an ace time, you lot were well funny, esp. Dex.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:10:33 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
why am i richard the Lionheart?

I had an ace time, you lot were well funny, esp. Dex.

Coz you had your hood up which was grey and from behind it looked like you were wearing chain mail. Larwood pointed it out  Cheesy
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:50:40 »

my hood was brown! you're on about my mate Ben
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: