Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season ticket stand swapping  (Read 2217 times)
crows

« on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 14:11:30 »

Anyone know if its possible to swap stands for a game with 2 season tickets. My folks are going away and leaving the tickets but I'm wondering if I can change them to sit in the Nationwide, instead of the Arkells just for the day.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 14:33:38 »

Tickets are non transferable. so no.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
crows

« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 14:38:53 »

Just phoned them an they said it was cool, probably cos they know there won't be a huge demand.

But now im sceptical about going in pretending to be a 50 year old???
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 14:45:44 »

just use it to go where you like ,I did last season.This year ive seen a lad walk in the Arkells with a Townend ticket as well ,they really do not check them.

/
W56196272
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 14:47:22 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
just use it to go where you like ,I did last season.This year ive seen a lad walk in the Arkells with a Townend ticket as well ,they really do not check them.
:roll:  Bloody typical with this club

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 14:53:09 »

Do you think i can use my Thamesdown day rider to get in tomorrow?
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 17:59:18 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"

it doesn't really matter does it?

just because you tried to sound like the expert and were fucking wrong...
sonic youth

« Reply #7 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 18:28:07 »

Quote from: "Give_us_an_S"
Do you think i can use my Thamesdown day rider to get in tomorrow?

it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you managed it
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 19:17:38 »

I'm going to do a Doctor Who tomorrow and show them a blank bit of paper. Either that or some Jedi mind trick to let me pass. I think it will work as well.
TalkTalk

« Reply #9 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 20:23:57 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
I'm going to do a Doctor Who tomorrow and show them a blank bit of paper. Either that or some Jedi mind trick to let me pass. I think it will work as well.

A plastic wallet full of crap store, Swindon thingy, bus and playing cards should be sufficient.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, December 29, 2006, 21:32:41 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"

it doesn't really matter does it?

just because you tried to sound like the expert and were fucking wrong...
Not so much that, but if people are going in the main stands with town end ticket, then whats the bloody point. As far as I am concerned you should be able to transfer a ticket if you so wish, but with the club usually being a bunch of fannies, Im suprised that  they have said that he can swap.

Spencer_White

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 30, 2006, 02:01:51 »

Most of the stewards in the Arkells who take the tickets cant speak English.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: