Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Diamandis interview  (Read 12674 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:01:46 »

What is that smell ?

It's Diamandis shitting himself and as a lost throw of the dice donig an interview on RS

They didn't play the full interview apparently on their website  after 9, but what I did hear:

- If CG redevelopment falls through they have plans to move to J17

- 1 of the 2 so called investors have pulled out

- other investor is neighbour of SSW and a young entrapraner and company is in top 1000, talks now ceased until Jan 3/4 due to him gonig on hol and they have not asked his credentials yet

- Does not know what the "Football Trust" are offering

- Does not know what how much money the "Football Trust" has behind them

- When asked what was wanted for the FC he said something along the lines of if it was someone they knew they could trust like their investor then they make not want as much

- They have not been asked what they want for the FC

Can someone listen to the interview and post the other main points, sounds like desperation to me from Diamandis to try and say everything is sweet

Diamandis OUT Power IN
fatbury

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:07:27 »

Junction bloody 17!!! FORGET IT!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:11:34 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
What is that smell ?

It's Diamandis shitting himself and as a lost throw of the dice donig an interview on RS

They didn't play the full interview apparently on their website  after 9, but what I did hear:

- If CG redevelopment falls through they have plans to move to J17

- 1 of the 2 so called investors have pulled out

- other investor is neighbour of SSW and a young entrapraner and company is in top 1000, talks now ceased until Jan 3/4 due to him gonig on hol and they have not asked his credentials yet

- Does not know what the "Football Trust" are offering

- Does not know what how much money the "Football Trust" has behind them

- When asked what was wanted for the FC he said something along the lines of if it was someone they knew they could trust like their investor then they make not want as much

- They have not been asked what they want for the FC

Can someone listen to the interview and post the other main points, sounds like desperation to me from Diamandis to try and say everything is sweet

Diamandis OUT Power IN

The club is technically insolvent, therefor you should be able to pick it up for a notional value

ie ;      a quid !

as long as you accept to take on the liabilities aswell.

It would be completely different if there was tangible assetts .....

a new ground perhaps Huh?Huh?
TalkTalk

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:13:32 »

I heard the7:30am version (brief).

There were two main items:

- There were two new investors, one of which has now pulled out. The other is a very successful self made wealthy person and discussions are underway.

- The club want to redevelop the CG, but there are inducements to move to M4 J17 if it doesn't work out.

When the Greek comes out from under his rock I think the writing might be on the wall...
red macca

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:21:30 »

Quote from: TalkTalk
I heard the7:30am version (brief).

There were two main items:

- There were two new investors, one of which has now pulled out. The other is a very successful self made wealthy person and discussions are underway.

- The club want to redevelop the CG, but there are inducements to move to M4 J17 if it doesn't work out.

When the Greek comes out from under his rock I think the writing might be on the wall...[/quote]What do you mean
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:23:32 »

Just posted this on another thread (I'll delete that one).

First thoughts for me is JUNCTION 17?Huh?  WTF!!!!!!  There is no chance the average fan can accept this surely.   Also how are the people of Chippenham and surrounding area going to like that.  

Can just see the reaction when Millwall turn up at Chippenham train station looking for the ground.

Fair play to the bloke for being honest but this news could stir things up.

As for their potential backer being bigger than ours, well, we'll wait and see shall we.
townforever

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:25:42 »

The J17 idea would be made to kick the council into gear, IMO
TalkTalk

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:35:40 »

Quote from: "red macca"
When the Greek comes out from under his rock I think the writing might be on the wall...
What do you mean

I refer you to P2P's post:

It's Diamandis shitting himself and as a last throw of the dice doing an interview on RS
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:40:09 »

Quote from: "townforever"
The J17 idea would be made to kick the council into gear, IMO

All very predictable stuff, are the board running out of ideas???
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:49:49 »

Regarding the two 'investors' which the club said that they were at an advanced stage, one has buggered off (probably saw Diamandis...that normally does the trick!!), and the other one is a young entrepreneur, who didn't want to get involved a year ago, when the club was unstable.

What...are you telling me that it is stable !!!

CVA payments late, inland revenue not paid....you make up your own mind...

This lot are getting desperate....and still no one believes them.

They are just trying to up the price.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:51:15 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"

Mixing your metaphores. Dear oh dear! :roll:  

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:52:19 »

I think they are either deadly serious about the investor/ground redevelopment  and if it comes off they will stay. If not they are forced to sell.

OR

Are readying for sale and are trying to make the club look far more attractive financially than the putrid festering blob it is. "Ooooh look, if you want to buy the club you can, but we have just got planning permission to redevelop the CG/J17"

IMHO: The charm offensive is to try and take the heat off whilst trying to see what stage they can get the ground redevelopment plans to. Then they will decide which route to take.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 09:52:56 »

Didnt hear the interview, but it is certainly extremely rare for him to come out in the open (now where is that sniper when you need him) They are really starting to sound worried!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
mattboyslim

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 10:10:06 »

TalkTalk wrote:

When the Greek comes out from under the rock

Don't tell fatubry about it, poor old pooky.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 10:13:50 »

I'm not so sure about this.

It could be a tactic to get SBC to agree to the CG redevelopment by saying Wilts County Council are offering incentives (and therefore also keep the fans on side)

Or, they could just move us to Chippenham, fuck us over, sell up and leave.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: