Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man Of The Match  (Read 4133 times)
STFC_Gazza

« on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:03:56 »

Toss up between Jack Smith and Jerel Ifil for me..
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:04:20 »

Jerel  
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:04:54 »

Timlin for me
SwindonFan

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:05:06 »

Jack Smith or Michael Timlin
STFC Village

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:06:02 »

Jerel was fucking awful today
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:07:41 »

True village if he was not so inconsistent and stopped having rushes of blood to the brain he would be playing in the higher flights of the football league ladder
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:09:28 »

Wasnt one of Jerels best games, probably at fault for the goal but I am convinced their guy was a yard in front and offside.

No toss up needed. Timlin was ace, covered every blade of grass and did a tremendous job of breaking up the play and distributing the ball.

Only down side is, he is soooo one footed. He would rather kick it with the outside of his left foot than use his right.
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:16:24 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Wasnt one of Jerels best games, probably at fault for the goal but I am convinced their guy was a yard in front and offside.

No toss up needed. Timlin was ace, covered every blade of grass and did a tremendous job of breaking up the play and distributing the ball.

Only down side is, he is soooo one footed. He would rather kick it with the outside of his left foot than use his right.

He was probably 5 yards on when Phillips booted it, it's just he was the only one alive to the possibilty.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:17:42 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Quote from: "DV85"

He was probably 5 yards on when Phillips booted it, it's just he was the only one alive to the possibilty.

Looked off by the time id watched the ball over the top anyway meh!

being onside when the ball was played, but being ahead of the defender when you recieve it didnt stop the linesman flagging Jutkiewicz offside about 3 times in the second half!
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 19:21:53 »

first time i have seen timlin play a full game and i was impressed, MOTM for me, Jerel had a poor game, he had a few good spells but again at fault for the first goal.
Zaboob was good, again its the first time i have seen him play apart from 5 min against bury (i think)
Jack smith had a corker of a game, some very good blocks to preven cirtain goals.
Timlin and Jack Smith were the best on the pitch today
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 20:08:58 »

Jack Smith for me.

Threw himself in front of those strikes by the Town End at the end to surely prevent an equaliser. Those would have hurt too.

Timlin was good, as was Lukas, but Smith really worked hard and did very well when left exposed quite often.

never trust a nun...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 20:15:58 »

Btw, what a fucking screamer from Weston!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 20:23:32 »

cant wait to see it again tommoro on the football league review...

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 20:39:19 »

lukas was shite. yes he scored, albeit from a deflection, but did fuck all. I know he's only 17, but surely it shouldn't take him 10 minutes to get back onside once their keeper has cleared the ball

Things get better but they never get good
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 20:42:41 »

Quote from: "swindon town dave"
lukas was shite. yes he scored, albeit from a deflection, but did fuck all. I know he's only 17, but surely it shouldn't take him 10 minutes to get back onside once their keeper has cleared the ball

Total bollocks.

He worked hard, held the ball up well, won the majority of headers and did some good link up play.

Shite? Fuck off.

It's All Good..............
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: