Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wiiiiiiiiiii  (Read 1644 times)
lebowski

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2006, 23:33:25 »

mario sunshine was shit to start off with but i soon got really hooked on it! mario kart is the one for me though, once that bad boy gets rolled out on wii then that will be the end of my life, goodbye swindon town...
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 13, 2006, 23:40:36 »

It'll be interesting to see how the control system on the Wii Mario Kart will work, I guess it'll be similar to the Wii Play cow racing game where you hole the wand like a nes controller but tilt it forward to accelerate, left and right to turn and lift it to jump.

I was just trying to work out how they'd get enough buttons, but having actually thought about it you'd only really need the throw your weapon button.

The think I'd want most from a new Mario Kart would be to have the battle mode as fun as it was on the Snes effort. The battle modes on the newer ones haven't been fun at all.
Spud

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 14, 2006, 06:38:19 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
i pre-ordered mine on 23rd november and still no sign. booooo!!

I put my email address down so as soon as pre order info was available they sent me an email.

I pre ordered one early October but stupidly cancelled it the other week as i didnt think i would have the money to get one.

Meeeeeeeeeeh! i'll just wait until after Christmas now.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: