Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: martyn starnes  (Read 1801 times)
sonic youth

« on: Monday, October 30, 2006, 22:07:23 »

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~920321,00.html

"Martyn has recently moved to Swindon from Sherborne where he is the First Team Manager of Sherborne Town FC."

another board member who will never be at games then...

willie carson - at the races
sandy gray - in hospital(?)
james wills - i don't even know what he looks like

seems as though they've replaced devlin before he's officially left...
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 30, 2006, 22:10:09 »

at least he's obviously got some sort of football background and presumably a fan of the game

is sandy gray in hospital?

james wills was there on saturday.
sonic youth

« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 30, 2006, 22:15:04 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
james wills was there on saturday.

he wasn't at the agm
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 30, 2006, 22:20:21 »

never said he was. i meant at the game.
sonic youth

« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 30, 2006, 22:30:29 »

he was re-elected to the board of directors, why wasn't he at the agm then?

if he was at the game and missed the agm then something needs explaining...even our board of directors won't be held accountable now.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 30, 2006, 23:53:14 »

So presumably, given that every time we've said it would be a good idea to have a fan on the board, they've said only people who invest loads of money can be on the board, Martyn Starnes has put in the kind of six-figure sum they demand for a fans' rep. Or does that particular hurdle only apply to fans?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 00:25:56 »

Quote from: "pauld"
So presumably, given that every time we've said it would be a good idea to have a fan on the board, they've said only people who invest loads of money can be on the board, Martyn Starnes has put in the kind of six-figure sum they demand for a fans' rep. Or does that particular hurdle only apply to fans?

the fact he is marrying diamandis' daughter probably has something to do with it
STFC Village

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 00:29:56 »

Quote from: "Rich"

the fact he is marrying diamandis' daughter probably has something to do with it
He isn't
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 00:31:08 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"

He isn't

ive got it wrong again haven't i?  Soapy Tit Wank thats someone else then isn't it?  Soapy Tit Wank
STFC Village

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 00:37:56 »

He isn't

ive got it wrong again haven't i?  Soapy Tit Wank thats someone else then isn't it?  Soapy Tit Wank
I feel a bit sorry for Diamond Mike's Daughter. Not only does she have a complete cunt as a Father, but she's being married off to any poor fucker now!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 00:43:09 »

He isn't

I feel a bit sorry for Diamond Mike's Daughter. Not only does she have a complete cunt as a Father, but she's being married off to any poor fucker now!

Soapy Tit Wank maybe i shouldn't post so late at night when im so tired
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 09:23:53 »

Shes marrying that other new kid on the block Ben Lambert I believe.  So its clear if we want to get on the board we have to see if Mike D has any other single daughters or families.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 10:49:40 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"

Shes marrying that other new kid on the block Ben Lambert I believe.  So its clear if we want to get on the board we have to see if Mike D has any other single daughters or families.

i knew it was someone involved in with the club Soapy Tit Wank
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 13:21:08 »

in his defence, Ben Lambert has been superb in replying to a couple of emails I've sent him - top class communication, professional and polite.

If Luc Nijhlt is appointed I'd even agree to wash Diamond Mike's car for free
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 17:32:46 »

Quote from: "The Moonraker"
in his defence, Ben Lambert has been superb in replying to a couple of emails I've sent him - top class communication, professional and polite.

If Luc Nijhlt is appointed I'd even agree to wash Diamond Mike's car for free

So would I. In painstripper.

And thats no comment on Luc Nijholt.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: