Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds Caretaker Manager  (Read 947 times)
lumpimynci

« on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 21:33:51 »

As a Yorkshire resident I get the joy of smug bastard Calendar, the local BBC news, banging on about the Wise appointment. It seems the current caretaker John Carver  has got the push tonight, in readiness for the DW and GP appointment.

But would you believe who's stepping into the caretaker's bench jacket for this weekends games.

None other than Dave "Donkey" Geddis.

There's an old boy with coaching experience that no-ones mentioned for the Town managers job.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 22:38:28 »

I'm vaguely encouraged by the likes of Geddis being at Leeds...one of Wises traits is he likes to work with mates, so he'll probably get rid of Geddis and hopefully bring in Tuttle.

Leeds previous youth manager was Boothroyd....who they managed to lose to Watford.....it would be very sweet to see them go down.
Armleywhite

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:23:18 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I'm vaguely encouraged by the likes of Geddis being at Leeds...one of Wises traits is he likes to work with mates, so he'll probably get rid of Geddis and hopefully bring in Tuttle.

Leeds previous youth manager was Boothroyd....who they managed to lose to Watford.....it would be very sweet to see them go down.

Charming!!  

Aye, we lost Boothy and look what happened.  Blackwell has a lot to answer for.  He may be the most decorated / qualified, in terms of badges, in the leagues, but he knows fukk all about managerial skills.  

We won't go down.  Mind you I said that in our last season in the prem.  Bolox!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: