Print
Author Topic: agm  (Read 2622 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
agm
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 11:23:09 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
i bet anyone £20 there will be no board members there.

I dont think you'll get many takers old son !
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
agm
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 12:34:49 »

Its possible....James Wills has never been to an AGM.....isn't Sandy in hospital.....Holt has resigned, which leaves Wee Willie......if previous form is anything to go by, there may be a battery of lawyers present, making careful notes on what Paul Davis has to say  Cool

Its surprising that Hutz, Hutz and Hutz of Newbury, Berks has so many partners.
Piemonte

agm
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 12:39:39 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Its surprising that Hutz, Hutz and Hutz of Newbury, Berks has so many partners.

I cant believe its a law firm!  Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
agm
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 16:36:54 »

Sandy's out of hospital and apparently Bob Holt is being brought back for a Sinatra-style "one last comeback farewell tour" for all his loyal fans. Expect a reprisal of such well-rehearsed classics as "Not our fault", "It was them, it was them" and the always popular "More money than you can shake a stick at".
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
agm
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 16:42:26 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Sandy's out of hospital and apparently Bob Holt is being brought back for a Sinatra-style "one last comeback farewell tour" for all his loyal fans. Expect a reprisal of such well-rehearsed classics as "Not our fault", "It was them, it was them" and the always popular "More money than you can shake a stick at".

I predicted this somewhere else.....only half tongue in cheek.....you couldn't make it up.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
agm
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 16:49:02 »

Quote from: "pauld"

You forgot the old family favourite, "Oooooh, I forgot about the VAT"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
agm
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 17:18:52 »

I bet it gets cancelled on friday...or better yet saturday morning....
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: