Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your thoughts on DW & GP if they do go....  (Read 1389 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:37:35 »

Ok....so its looking increasingly likely that they are off to Leeds.

Call me old fashioned but I would actually feel alot of anger towards them if they do so. This is why I hate football so much these days, Yet I continue to watch it! Its all about the money, where does loyalty stand.
 Sad  Why do the smaller clubs put up with this time and time again. Especially us.

I was looking foward to a season with Dennis and Gus, and like many I will be truly and utterly gutted if they go. Its odd but If I see them both in the paper at leeds,I'll be thinking about a couple of weeks ago when gus was frantically jumping up and down near the dugouts and monkey fired in that goal  :?  How can they make that switch so quickly. Its all about '£'.

I think though I'd feel for the players more than anything. That will most definately put a downer on them.

My dissapointment will lie in Wise the most, All that hype about him being a determind bloke that wanted to succeed and would do everything to make it happen. Then leaving for a bigger wage packet.

Anyway, If this does happen we have to accept its football I guess.
I will stick by my club no matter what, and will just have to hope that we can still continue to do well througout the season with a different manager.
Sorry I just really felt like a rant, bad day anyway and this just tops it all off. I'm normally such a positive person too Oops

RED ARMY
sonic youth

« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:38:38 »

there's about half a dozen other threads about this, use one of them.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 20:05:08 »

Shocked

/
W56196272
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: