Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sam Bloody Hamman  (Read 2460 times)
swindonshawn

« on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:10:31 »

I see thta there are a few on the adver website prasing the attributes of Sam Hamman as a chairman.

Please god no. Is all that springs to mind. Yes Cardiff are flying high in the Championship (I should know I have the misfortune to suffer the TAffs gloaing every day), but it is not down to Sam Ham. He got them out of the bottom two divisions by not spending much money and being ruthless with his managers, but he seems to have dropped a big load of debt on cardiff (and The DOns) and he hasn't exactly done wonders in building a new stadium for the Bluebirds.

I'm not sure what the answer is for a money man but please not SH.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:14:27 »

Spot on....selling up to Publicity Peter Ridsdale, is more or less condemning Cardiff.

Still with Wise in charge there's bound to be the old Wimbledon link....thing is apparently its a done deal that he's off to Lids in the week, so should make an interesting AGM even more interesting.
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:24:15 »

Lord I hope that's not serious but I do admire his yellow hamster like teeth.

Most of that debt has come from the stadium development going slightly tits up but there’s a lesson to be learnt in there somewhere I’m just to hung-over to find it.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:26:27 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Lord I hope that's not serious but I do admire his yellow hamster like teeth.

What the bit about Wise being a shoo in for Leeds this week.....apparently the bookies have stopped taking bets on him.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:27:23 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Spot on....selling up to Publicity Peter Ridsdale, is more or less condemning Cardiff.

Still with Wise in charge there's bound to be the old Wimbledon link....thing is apparently its a done deal that he's off to Lids in the week, so should make an interesting AGM even more interesting.

Did you see that on the adver board?
Newburyroyal

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:27:23 »

Quote from: "swindonshawn"
I see thta there are a few on the adver website prasing the attributes of Sam Hamman as a chairman.

Please god no. Is all that springs to mind. Yes Cardiff are flying high in the Championship (I should know I have the misfortune to suffer the TAffs gloaing every day), but it is not down to Sam Ham. He got them out of the bottom two divisions by not spending much money

Disagree,he spent loads whilst trying to compete with reading in division 2. Easily the biggest spenders in that division in recent times.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:35:08 »

Gary Macallister is, according to the Leeds unofficial sites, going to be unveiled as new boss next week.

It's All Good..............
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:49:52 »

www.thisisstfc.co.uk
http://www.leedsu-forum.org.uk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6125
http://www.redarmyloudnproud.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=67988#67988

Worrying
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 20:58:02 »

I don't know which would be worse, Wise leaving or McGhee as his eplacement.

Jesus wept. It better be internet guff....
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 21:25:56 »

WHY WOULD YOU WANT THE LEEDS JOB!??!?!:!!PINB )"

Almost certain failure judging by the way they are playing recently and will not look good on the CV. Stay here, chances of promotion, good reputation....surely it would be much better for his career to stay?
Newburyroyal

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 21:50:38 »

You hope mate, to be honest.

I thought the same before pardew left to west ham, and the gap between us and them was far less. Anything could happen, but personally I really dislike leeds and rather he stayed at swindon.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 22:32:04 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
WHY WOULD YOU WANT THE LEEDS JOB!??!?!:!!PINB )"

Almost certain failure judging by the way they are playing recently and will not look good on the CV. Stay here, chances of promotion, good reputation....surely it would be much better for his career to stay?

because leeds is a club with a lot of potential, get lots of media attention and are in the championship, whilst medium-term swindon unfortunately have about as much potential as jason drysdale
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 23:28:50 »

Quote from: "Newburyroyal"
You hope mate, to be honest.

I thought the same before pardew left to west ham, and the gap between us and them was far less. Anything could happen, but personally I really dislike leeds and rather he stayed at swindon.

You still here...I thought you'd fucked off.

Pardew had the changing rooms at the Mad Stad painted in claret and blue.

Seriously your contribution isn't welcomed.
Newburyroyal

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 23:49:38 »

Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank

Late night laughter with your host reg smeeton. Cock.
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 07:56:06 »

To be honest I thought Pardew was very average for Reading. Hes been very average for West Ham. Basically the bloke is overrated and usually full of shit.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: