Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just Got Home  (Read 3487 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 22:13:04 »

Feel gutted to be honest, i thought we deserved to win that.

The defence looked solid again and Fola gets better every game.

Good following from the Town, about 1500 i reckon and very vocal.

Even Pook made some good touches.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 22:33:19 »

Agree with everything Ralphy.

Brezo played well, maybe should have come for conrer.

Jack Smith: played very well, always looking to play ball on floor.

Jerel and Adie: awesome

Vincent: ok

Brownlie: worked hard but lookeda bit lost on wing

Pook: better. made a few mistakes and has tendency to give ball away cheaply, but better.

Evans: did well, as did weston when on

Monky: better performance from him

Roberts: worked hard

Fola: comedic at times but did ok. Not convinced but played well in spells.

gutted, but a good point. Mooney, to be fair worked hard and deserved a goal - took chanting well.

Our fans were awesome.

Ref poor. should have had late penno.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 22:37:30 »

I think Brownlie approved throughout the game and Monky seems to be getting his fitness back.

I don't understand why we don't push up more though when the opposition has the ball? We invite them into our area.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 22:38:47 »

Andy D'urso is a fucking cunt, he let the play continue when our players were dowb injured but blew up as soon as a wycombe player did the same and we should have had a penalty in the dying moments.

Still a decent point from a top club away from home so overall I'm happy.

Also lost my away game virginity!
flammableBen

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 22:43:36 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"

Did you let ralphy do you up the bum?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 22:58:29 »

I thought we were shite first half, much better second but we still can't kill teams off and it's beginning to fucking irritate me.

Ref bottled it at the end.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 22:58:37 »

in the 2nd half Wycombe never really looked like scoring...

why is it always 4 minutes when we're winning?
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 23:10:12 »

Weston was fucking immense when he came on. Evans looks too fat to me.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 23:12:49 »

why cant Christian Roberts run for 90 minutes anymore....?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 23:18:53 »

Because he's scored twice, which is his usual contribution to a Swindon season...

No idea whats happened to Roberts but he needs to get his act together quickly... A promising start is alright but he needs to keep it up..
Spud

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 05:10:10 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
Andy D'urso is a fucking cunt, he let the play continue when our players were dowb injured but blew up as soon as a wycombe player did the same and we should have had a penalty in the dying moments.

Still a decent point from a top club away from home so overall I'm happy.

Ahhhh the answer to why the Ref was such a cunt.  :evil:
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 07:23:22 »

Sad  It was so obvious Mooney was going to score anyway I thought. From the start he looked very fired up.

Ahwell a point away to Wycombe is a good result really. We have the home advantage saturday, hopefully we can get something out of that one.

RED ARMY
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 08:52:59 »

I'd like to thank the props department from Holloywood for lending us Go Go Gadget Arms this season, which Petr seems to have fully mastered in a very short space of time and without need for s tunt double.

Good second half, thought they had the measure of us in the 1st, especially the right winger (who they seemed to forget was on their team in the 2nd half).

Roberts was great in small doses and then very cumbersome the rest of the time.  It was however a bit off to hear people join in the Roberts song and then immediately call him a cunt!  Someone next to me was constantly moaning, even had a go for not running when Smith launched a ball into the stands.  Nw, even I thought he was off the pace a fair amount of the game, but I'm fairly sure he isn't employed to go and fetch the ball from row R.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 08:53:33 »

My mate (who's a Wycombe fan,) summarised the game as follwed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to say it was a fair result. In the first half we could have easily been 3/4 goals in front. Swindon were poor in the first half and the only attack in the 1st half came from a corner. The only disappointment for both sides was the loss of Peacock(who I thought was very quiet) and Jermaine Easter who was taken off with a thigh injury. In the second half, Swindon were quicker through the blocks and took better control through the middle of the park. It was a well taken goal, but I always thought we could bring it back. In the last 15 minutes, there was a lot of time wasting by Swindon, but thats to be expected and naturally I'm glad we nicked the goal because it was nothing less then what we deserved. No doubt Denise Wise will be unhappy...at full time he went straight to the referee to complain....who was Andy D'Urso.

Both teams should be thereabouts in the league, but with better refereeing decisions, I felt Swindon would be down to 10 men on the night. Pook was very reckless with his challenges and Jeril Ifill and Adie Williams both continously jumped on top of our forwards which would have seen a yellow card. But a very entertaining game. Mooney had the final say!
Piemonte

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2006, 08:56:52 »

I was gutted at the end, but on reflection I dont think we did enough to deserve victory.

Dead cert pen at the end for handball, and roberts was never offside when he got through 1 on 1 with the keeper
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: