Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise quitting after wycombe game  (Read 12105 times)
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 16:52:51 »

Banners and chanting all through home games, massive protests after home games and several other things could be done to try and get rid of this board.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 17:08:44 »

I dont see why Wise would quit.....at the end of the day he's got a family to feed and all that.

I can see him jumping ship given the chance, but I cant see him quitting and being unemployed again.

Surely by staying here he can improve his reputation, if he quits thats two management job where he was quit due to off field activites, although in our case no his doing at all...future employees make take it into account!
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 17:12:11 »

If wise quits no fairly decent manager in their right mind would come here because they would know what this current board is like and i dont think they would want to work for them.

Only when these idiots are gone would some fiarly decent manager come to this club, the board have screwed everything up and it will affect players and managers and potential investors coming here.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 17:16:20 »

I reckon a fairly decent and well aimed protest, directed at SSW and his  family, would see them out.....the rest including Diamandis are only in place because of his patronage......this is the problem how to organise this, and also if fans really have the stomach for it given SSW's patronage down the years.
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 17:29:19 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I reckon a fairly decent and well aimed protest, directed at SSW and his  family, would see them out.....the rest including Diamandis are only in place because of his patronage......this is the problem how to organise this, and also if fans really have the stomach for it given SSW's patronage down the years.

I agree 100% reg, big protests should be made at sir seton wills and his lot, i am grateful like most town fans are for helping us survive and dipping into his pocket several times but we do need to move on and move forward the only way forward in my opinion is if sir seton wills and diamandis, carson, gray and holt go and someone with good football knowledge and has our best interests at heart takes over.

These protests need organising asap, starting with the boston game if possible, the fans need to stomach it otherwise things wont change.
Spencer_White

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 17:55:10 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I dont see why Wise would quit.....at the end of the day he's got a family to feed and all that.

I can see him jumping ship given the chance, but I cant see him quitting and being unemployed again.

Surely by staying here he can improve his reputation, if he quits thats two management job where he was quit due to off field activites, although in our case no his doing at all...future employees make take it into account!

Roy Evans quit. Because he was a man of integrity, and didnt need the money. Wise will be the same. He will not be a Ruddock, because Wise is a valued commodity, he has a lot to offer, and perhaps could get an even better contract/job given the tremendous job he has done with us so far. Ruddock was a useless fat cunt, total piece of shit.

As for SSW. Its going to really hurt. But its about the future now. It will be the ugliest of divorces if it happens.

Its not often I take inspiration from the scum, but Scumford survived being in 23 million of debt. They got rid of Kassam, and came out the other side of it. Do we have to sink to our knees and non league before we start affresh too?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 17:59:56 »

Just as a point of order....the Scum haven't exactly got rid of Kassam as he still owns the ground, and  has trousered what 15/ 20 mill from them.   Its obviously easy to protest against such a man, but SSW is a different kettle of fish.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 18:03:35 »

I dont think Wise will worry about feeding his family DV  im sure hes not short of a bob or two.

/
W56196272
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 18:04:51 »

Come on fellow swindon fans big protests need to be made, you really need to stomach it and protest against sir seton wills and the rest, it really needs to be done, we have to drive them out of this club now once and for all, they have been taking the piss for along time now but when they ditch power and devlin and birrell and probably sullivan as well and make wise and poyet leave as well that has to be the last straw, big action needs to be taken and it must not stop until all these idiots are gone.
Spencer_White

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 18:05:27 »

Just as a point of order....the Scum haven't exactly got rid of Kassam as he still owns the ground, and  has trousered what 15/ 20 mill from them.   Its obviously easy to protest against such a man, but SSW is a different kettle of fish.

True true.

Whats the option? Sit here and die mid table in div 3 after 10 seasons because SSW's operating gets less and less but our turnover gets smaller with it?

I couldnt take it. Were better than that. But once we get to the scenario I stated above no one will bother to protest because the club will hardly seem worth saving.

At least now we are holding our heads up high, and the club seems so worth the effort.
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 18:09:27 »

Obviously i hope these protests are started asap so we can try and get these idiots out now, but i dont know who is going to step in and try and save this club when they go.

Seriously though people if you really want these people out you need to stomach it and fight to the end and protest and do other things constantly to drive them out, it's the only way to get them out of this club, if you haven't got the stomach for it and you dont fight then these idiots will stay and the club will die, it's upto you, will have time to do something about it.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 18:09:55 »

Quote from: "denniswisesbarmyarmy"

and someone with good football knowledge and has our best interests at heart takes over.

Who, then?

You really are a cock.

Are you REALLY willing to force out SSW without anyone in the sidelines ready to take over?

You are either thick or don't realise that the moment we need to pay the first set of bills - probably the first round of wages for that month - we'll be fucked and straight into administration scuppering any chance whatsoever of going up this season.

Do you want to be stuck in this godforsaken league for another year?

You should take a look at the amount of people who joined in sack the board yesterday. I was sat in front of them, it was about 30 - max. Do you REALLY think you are going to get any more on board without something like Devlin or Wise going?

If they do, I'll be first at the reception door to make my feelings know.

Until then, all you are doing is helping Wise to make up his mind about going. He probably reads forums like this and he's probably reading this right now.

So if you and Bart want to carry on ranting like 15 year olds who think they can change the world, then carry on and see where it takes us. Personally all you're going to do is help Wise out of the door.

As things stand Wise IS still here, so why don't you shut the fuck up until something happens THEN we'll sort it out.

Until now Power has gone because of ill health - and we know no more than that. Anything else written here is pure speculation and you know it.

Stop making matters worse.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 18:11:47 »

Having genuine grievance and organising protests aimed at removing  disliked incumbents are not easy.....look at Villa, where they'd been trying to get shot of Ellis for years....given there are no high profile suitors on the horizon to the best of anybodies knowledge, it seems our best hope is to go for broke, try and persuade the Board to go and hope something comes along....or look to form a Trust run club.
denniswisesbarmyarmy

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 18:14:30 »

I would rather have a trust run club then these idiots running the club.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, September 24, 2006, 18:17:41 »

Quote from: "denniswisesbarmyarmy"
I would rather have a trust run club then these idiots running the club.

I'd rather have fucking Roman Abramovich here but it doesn't mean it's going to happen. Be realistic. Who is going to come in and run this? Know ye of such a person?? Or are you just clutching at straws.

Come on. Specifics. No "I'd rather have x y or z" ... who exactly is going to do this?

I'm sick of this shit now.

Whoever takes over won't make much of a better job unless they've got huge amounts of cash BECAUSE we're so much in debt.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: