Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bill Power  (Read 949 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 19:57:58 »

OK ............... curved ball a little bit

I would love to hear an official statement from the man himself or his representative.

let's face it we have only heard the official statement from STFC.

would be nice to know (when the time is right for Mr Power) to state officially the events that have led up to today.

Two sides to every story and all that !

Unless of course you believe the shit that was spouted this afternoon !
rockincockinrobin

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 20:01:01 »

I hope Power comes out with a statement and proves that the board forced him out and they we can all force those twats out.
Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 20:02:12 »

It would be great, just for once to have someone come out and say what the fuck goes on at our club/facade for property development.

Hows about it Bill?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 20:06:22 »

Or maybe he wasn't forced out. In which case he will, eventually, come out  and say that he wasn't well wnough to work and you will all accuse him of lying.

We do not know what has been going on behind the scenes but some people seem to think they know just because of rumours they have heard  :?
Spencer_White

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 20:17:30 »

When people like BanburyRed are loosing it with the board you know something is up.

People who are in the North stand hospitality all the time, drinking with execs and other STFC personel. Well connected fans. They dont have to eat all the bullshit we do.

This board gives us as little information as is possible. And most of it that does come out is bullshit. Their regard for the common STFC fan is rediculously low.
Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:20:39 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
It would be great, just for once to have someone come out and say what the fuck goes on at our club/facade for property development.

Hows about it Bill?

it would be nice to get some FACTS. Dont see it happening though. We'll just be sifting through the bullshit then trying to form an opinion a to what the fuck is going on. again. :roll:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: