Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Its a blow  (Read 5873 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 22:18:10 »

Meh we'll see and I bet im right..I always am

/
W56196272
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 07:32:36 »

I hope you are, I really do :shock:
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 07:58:24 »

I feel i have to post about this because everyone else has,even though i'll just be repeating stuff other people have said,but what the hey.

I just find the whole thing so bloody depressing,i thought we were sorted at last,i actually had some sodding hope in the future of this club.Now i just feel like its been taken away again.Maybe its an overreaction,maybe we will[dear God please]be ok,but it seems to be the same shit with the Board who seem so unwilling to talk to us the fans,surely the most important part of the club?They need to get their fingers out of their arses and tell us wtf is going on!

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 08:01:53 »

I'm not suicidal just pissed off.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 08:06:22 »

me too. it wouldn't be STFC if this didn't happen though would it? im just looking ahead to what could be another bad week starting at Notts County tomorrow
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:25:46 »

You lot deserve all that you get if you accept the absolute bullshit being spouted out by the clowns that run STFC
DribblingSissy

« Reply #36 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:29:57 »

FOR F*CK SAKE ARE YOU GUYS SWINDON FANS OR MANIC DEPRESSANT LOSERS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY BUT MOAN AND WINGE!!?!?!?!

Power wasnt here when we made it to the premiership........he wasnt here when we beat Arsenal 3-1 in 69........he wasnt here when we won in europe in 70 either!!!

Every club has its ups and downs...FACT.....and just like when we are all sat in the stands on a saturday afternoon talking biased crap about our team, we will all believe that every down we have is worse than every other teams!

Well here's some news for all you pesimistic arogant know it all F*CKS......we've been through worse times and we will no doubt have better times too ...... other teams have been through worse than us so get over it!

If you truely support this club, you'll obviously be curious about whats happening (for the safety of our future) but there is NO point what so ever in making such drastic assumptions based on nothing but rumours..........It doesnt help..... it just causes fans like the idiots on some other threads of this forum, to decide not to go to the games!

If anyone here really cares about this club on this forum, then GO TO THE GAMES, SUPPORT THE TEAM, GET BEHIND THE MANAGEMENT and make it impossible for the likes of Devlin and Wise etc to ever want to leave, if thats what your so concerned with..........

If your worried about the money side, then here's some other suggestions for you all:

1) Stop spending your money on an internet connection and give the money to the club if your that worried that the board cant do a good enough job of the finances.
2) Do you do the lottery???........well stop and give that money as a donation to the club cause you'll have more chance of helping swindon town than winning anything!
3) If some of you are as suicidal as most of the comments I've just trauled through suggest, then you have bigger problems on your plate than Swindon Town football club so get a life.

Sorry but anyone could be forgiven when reading this site for forgetting that we are 2ND IN THE F**KING LEAGUE!!!
 :x
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:36:14 »

DribblingSissy, is it your time of the month or something?
DribblingSissy

« Reply #38 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:42:35 »

No Batch, thats simply not possible.

I'd imagine with all your VERY extensive and wonderful knowledge that you obviously possess (from your informative posts - B*LLSH*T) that you would be able to tell me how that could happen to a 6"4', mid 20's very angry male???

No doubt a witty comment will follow......seeing as there is a lack of intellect in your previous posts which leaves you no choice?!?!

:shock:
Dazzza

« Reply #39 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:43:17 »

I'm quite surprised that the reaction has been as good as it has been to be honest.

Most people are concerned and obviously a bit pissed off but in terms of doom mongering I don’t think it’s been too bad at all.  If you have a scan at a couple of other forums you’d have thought the titanic has just sank.

I’m a tad more concerned with Wise at the moment.  Chatting away to a Leeds fan the other night and he told me that Blackwell had only just been given three weeks to turn it around by Bates when on the same day that the Bill Power episode kicked off he’s suddenly sacked.  He’s absolutely convinced Wise will be unveiled next week.

The Cunt.

DribblingSissy

« Reply #40 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:44:42 »

more rumours....if its true, will you not support the town anymore???
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:52:35 »

Quote from: "DribblingSissy"
FOR F*CK SAKE ARE YOU GUYS SWINDON FANS OR MANIC DEPRESSANT LOSERS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY BUT MOAN AND WINGE!!?!?!?!

Power wasnt here when we made it to the premiership........he wasnt here when we beat Arsenal 3-1 in 69........he wasnt here when we won in europe in 70 either!!!Every club has its ups and downs...FACT.....and just like when we are all sat in the stands on a saturday afternoon talking biased crap about our team, we will all believe that every down we have is worse than every other teams!

Well here's some news for all you pesimistic arogant know it all F*CKS......we've been through worse times and we will no doubt have better times too ...... other teams have been through worse than us so get over it!

If you truely support this club, you'll obviously be curious about whats happening (for the safety of our future) but there is NO point what so ever in making such drastic assumptions based on nothing but rumours..........It doesnt help..... it just causes fans like the idiots on some other threads of this forum, to decide not to go to the games!

If anyone here really cares about this club on this forum, then GO TO THE GAMES, SUPPORT THE TEAM, GET BEHIND THE MANAGEMENT and make it impossible for the likes of Devlin and Wise etc to ever want to leave, if thats what your so concerned with..........

If your worried about the money side, then here's some other suggestions for you all:

1) Stop spending your money on an internet connection and give the money to the club if your that worried that the board cant do a good enough job of the finances.
2) Do you do the lottery???........well stop and give that money as a donation to the club cause you'll have more chance of helping swindon town than winning anything!
3) If some of you are as suicidal as most of the comments I've just trauled through suggest, then you have bigger problems on your plate than Swindon Town football club so get a life.

Sorry but anyone could be forgiven when reading this site for forgetting that we are 2ND IN THE F**KING LEAGUE!!!
 :x

Fair enough, mountains and molehills and all that, but you don't take account of the fact that the very nature of football has changed since '69 and '70, and that the simple fact is clubs need money to survive.  Just wanted to make the point.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:54:25 »

Quote from: "DribblingSissy"

No doubt a witty comment will follow......seeing as there is a lack of intellect in your previous posts which leaves you no choice?!?!

:shock:

Lack of intellect. Well fair enough, perhaps there is. I think that speculation and guesswork are inevitable after a week of reported tiffs, redundancies and rumour.

You can vent your spleen all you want. I'll post what I want to too. If you are so angry why not ignore it all and do something else,  rather than read internet threads before going off on one at us "LOSERS" and "arogant know it all F*CKS".

For the record I'v never claimed to know anything other than what is said publically. I've drawn my conclusions. You've drawn yours. We've put our point of view across in a public forum. That is what it is there for.

At least we agree that we need to get behind the lads on Saturday.
DribblingSissy

« Reply #43 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:03:18 »

Dont get me wrong Batch....I am not here to argue the evils with the people on here that care more  about their ego's than the team we support and love, but it infuriates me when people draw conclusions they have no informative backed up facts to draw them with.....

I fully respect your views based on your last post and from the posts I have read of your previously, my views of you are not abusive or bad as at least if you disagree with my points then you have not risen to the bait and have responded in kind with your own opinion.......thus the heart of a true fans forum!

My hat to you sir.....roll on Saturday, with whomever as manager, whomever in the boardroom and with whatever in the bank........its all about the 90 minutes to me and the red and white colours of the team I love.

And Forza.....no disrespect intended as I take your point as very valid, but is it not still about the 22 players on the pitch first then the money??? (albeit accepted that without money there would be no players and vice versa - chicken or egg???) :-))(
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:07:10 »

Of course that's what it is about - it just seems to be getting more and more difficult for clubs to put that first.  Ideally, the money thing wouldn't even come into it  - but that all changed the day the breakaway clubs decided to enter the Premiership.

Still, if we carry on performing as we have been (pre-Perterborough) hopefully attendances will remain high and the money won't be so much of an issue.  Time will tell....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: