Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Its a blow  (Read 5867 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 20:54:03 »

i'll be honest, aslong as i can get pissed and swindon win sometimes i dont really care what happens.

i came to terms with this quite some time ago.

if all this means that we lose every week or for some reason i can no longer have a pint then DEATH DEATH DEATH I HATE THE BOARD BOOOOOOOOOO CUNTWANK MONEY MEN STOP DOING THINGS RAAAAH.

officially blacker than the night.
mr ian

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 20:56:51 »

its been emotional.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:34:25 »

Quote from: "Batch"
, but from a football point of view things look pretty dire.
We are 2nd in the league with big crowds and three big names. The football side looks fine to me!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:40:32 »

I find it hard to be arsed yet..

if we cant make the CVA then fair enough panic a bit but theres nothing to say we cant at the moment so why panic?

Its not as if this happening will mean we lose every game until the end of the season is it,its not as if this happening will take numbers off the current gates the majority of the new 2000 dont even know who Power is.

/
W56196272
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:41:37 »

Quote from: "strooood"
i'll be honest, aslong as i can get pissed and swindon win sometimes i dont really care what happens.

if all this means that we lose every week or for some reason i can no longer have a pint then DEATH DEATH DEATH I HATE THE BOARD BOOOOOOOOOO CUNTWANK MONEY MEN STOP DOING THINGS RAAAAH.

With all due respect Dex, the way things are going you are not going to have a fucking club to support.

The good news is though, that you will still be able to get pissed :?
Piemonte

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:42:24 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

if we cant make the CVA then fair enough panic a bit but theres nothing to say we cant at the moment so why panic?

Its not as if this happening will mean we lose every game until the end of the season is it,its not as if this happening will take numbers off the current gates the majority of the new 2000 dont even know who Power is.

All hail lord yeovil of the TEF.
Piemonte

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:44:59 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

With all due respect Dex, the way things are going you are not going to have a fucking club to support.

Even better news is that without those pesky tickets to pay for you can get MORE pissed.

Fuck it, i want the club to go bust now. I'll be rich and drunk
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:49:16 »

Are you fucking serious or are you on a massive wind up?Huh???

I think you will find that without Power we will not be able to make the CVA.

You reckon people don't know who Power is but with that statement I wonder if you actually know who he is!!!

This club is going down the pan without Power.
Piemonte

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:50:45 »

how can you be so certain? why would the wills not pay it and essentially chuck away £10m?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:53:53 »

with all due respect i've heard that almost non stop for years.

ok we got pretty close that night in brentford (perhaps its saying something that i was more gutted when owusu slid in his first right infront of me, than the bigger matter of us going bust that night) but i dunno, that threat just never seems real real to me. its probably more likely than i could ever expect but hey ho.

call me ignorant, i'm certainly not clued up on these sorts of matters, im not trying to make out i know stuff or that i can gurantee we will or will not go bust- just if i did, if i got wound up by this sort of shit i dont think i'd ever leave my house out of sheer depression.

im going on saturday and its gonna be quality, honestly and truly thats all that matters to me.

officially blacker than the night.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:58:56 »

Are you fucking serious or are you on a massive wind up?Huh???

You reckon people don't know who Power is but with that statement I wonder if you actually know who he is!!!

This club is going down the pan without Power.

what bollocks you know no more than me.

whats the point in speculating whether Power was paying the CVA or not?Ive not read anywhere where it says he was find me some evidence and Ill get a panic on.

/
W56196272
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 22:00:06 »

Well it won't go on for ever. The club cannot lurch from one crisis to another indefiniltey. One day, some one, somewhere will pull the plug.

Power was the light at the end of the tunnel. Now that light has disappeared. Yet another false dawn.

I can't be fucked with this club any more.

I really can't.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 22:09:53 »

what bollocks you know no more than me.

whats the point in speculating whether Power was paying the CVA or not?Ive not read anywhere where it says he was find me some evidence and Ill get a panic on.

ower said: "The Creditors Voluntary Agreement was one of the main things I was made aware of when we got talking about my getting on board (Town must find around £900,000 in 12 months time to meet the terms of their CVA).

"We do have the finances and we are putting things in place for the future."

I guess it doesn't say the "we" was soley Power or that he hadn't put the finance in place already.

One way or the other last season we were drip fed cash, we may be OK this season but things need to change after that (more investors/ground redevelopment).
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 22:14:56 »

Panic sir, panic.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 22:17:06 »

Well it won't go on for ever. The club cannot lurch from one crisis to another indefiniltey. One day, some one, somewhere will pull the plug.

Power was the light at the end of the tunnel. Now that light has disappeared. Yet another false dawn.

I can't be fucked with this club any more.

I really can't.

OST just think of clubs like Hull and Swansea who had many false dawns. now look where they are. something good will happen to this club again one day. its bound too (providing we dont go bust)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: