Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I think wise will go  (Read 3442 times)
rockincockinrobin

« on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 17:10:48 »

Wise sounded really really p***** off on the radio earlier, was slagging off the sacking of linda birrell and was also angry about bill power leaving, he has a big excuse to leave this joke of a club now.

Obviously i would love wise to stay but i think he is really mad with everything that has been going on and he might get the chance to go to a massive club with money to spend and the chance of getting into the premiership.

I for one would not be surprised if he quit tomorrow.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 17:24:00 »

I am not confident he, gus and Mark D will stay anymore.

The best things to happen to this club in years are slipping through our fingers and I feel utterly powerless to stop it.

Somebody, somewhere needs to be held accountable and I for one will not rest until the full facts of the situation are made known to the fan base.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 17:29:54 »

Well, from what I'm reading into it, some of our backroom staff were involved in a plane crash at the start of last month. I don't know if any of you have ever been involved in a plane crash, but I've heard the chance of survival is very slim as it is, so if you do the chance you've suffered pretty horrific injuries are fairly high.

As Power was involved in this, maybe it will be a while before he can return to full health and therefore is unable to work? I had a teacher at school who was off for 18 months because of a car crash so I'm not too surprised he's taking a while off. But hey, what do I know.

Never know, he might come back here when he's better? I'm sure this is all Mike Diamandis fault.
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 17:41:16 »

Tails I think you miss the point, Bill Power leaving is one thing, Mr Wise & co sound seriously pissed off and may take a job that he might not otherwise have done, is something completely different.

You may be happy watching the club slowly die but I for one am not....
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:12:00 »

It was in response to the latter part of Fred Elliots post, I get the point don't you worry about that.

My main point is that everyone is going way over the top, I don't think losing Power will be as big a blow as everyone thinks. It's not even certain Wise will go but reading these and other forums you'd think he'd already gone.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:20:58 »

Quote from: "Tails"
It was in response to the latter part of Fred Elliots post, I get the point don't you worry about that.

My main point is that everyone is going way over the top, I don't think losing Power will be as big a blow as everyone thinks. It's not even certain Wise will go but reading these and other forums you'd think he'd already gone.

Tails

For a young man you speak a lot of sense my friend
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:21:37 »

Sorry computer spasm.

Cheers matey.
fatbury

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:22:01 »

no chance of him staying .. think Tuttle will be next manager .. particularly as he was so bad at Millwall .. should suit the current board
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:24:17 »

hmmm i just dont know i really dont. will he go to Leeds? if he gets offered the job i think yes but he hasn't yet as far as we know
Spencer_White

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:28:52 »

Power was the only outside investor who has come in for years, and years.

He was a good football man. Now hes gone.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:31:53 »

Tails mate, do you honestly buy the 'health' story the club's thrown about. We'ev had quotes from Mark D and from Holt about how its natural in business for people not to agree 100% on things, and then talks yesterday to sort things out - reading the interviews its pretty clear, not from hearsay but from quotes, that there was some form of disagreement - then all of a sudden Bill Power's gone. Its very much a case of 2 + 2 = 4!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:32:07 »

I think Curbishly will go to Leeds. All this talk of Wise going is pure speculation, based on his previous relationship with Bates when he was a PLAYER. I think Bates is too shrewd to risk going for Wise, Leeds fans want success now and with Curbishly I think they would feel they stand a better chance.

It's All Good..............
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:38:48 »

Quote from: "The Moonraker"
Tails mate, do you honestly buy the 'health' story the club's thrown about. We'ev had quotes from Mark D and from Holt about how its natural in business for people not to agree 100% on things, and then talks yesterday to sort things out - reading the interviews its pretty clear, not from hearsay but from quotes, that there was some form of disagreement - then all of a sudden Bill Power's gone. Its very much a case of 2 + 2 = 4!

Well to be fair, he was in a plane crash! You won't see many people even get out alive of one of them, and as I said earlier I know people who have been unable to work for a significant period of time due to injuries sustained in something far less horrific than a plane crash.

The thing, neither you nor I know what's really going on, but to be fair the health story is very believable and for the time being I'm pretty confident it's at least 90% true. The amount of rumours flying around has really effected peoples views on things and I think for the time being all this anti-Diamandis and Holt business is pretty ridiculous. Of course, if it is down to them being pricks I would gladly admit I'm wrong.

I just can't see why Wills, Gray, Holt or anyone else behind the scenes would want Power out. They've been so much better off with his cash then they were without it - look at the performances on the pitch and the sharp increase in crowds for example! it wouldn't make sense to force him out and leave us very much in the shit again.

I believe at the moment that 2+2=5. I might be completely wrong, but at the moment it's the only thing I've got to hold onto.
fatbury

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:40:15 »

health story is a coverup .. for some reason the Dunwoody lot wont give up the club
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:42:31 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
health story is a coverup .. for some reason the Dunwoody lot wont give up the club

Yeah, that plane didn't crash - it was all made up and the pictures were fake.

If you're gonna make such a bold statement, at least back it up with something. Otherwise it just looks like you made up a complete of old bollocks.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: