Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Open letter to Bill Power  (Read 947 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 16:51:48 »

Cross post from L & P

(Sorry Rob)

Post on the Trust Forum, http://www.truststfc.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=4929&s=3ffc5aabfd15dcaac96eddca6700882d

arthurhorsfield

Posted: Sep 21 2006, 02:46 PM

OPEN LETTER TO BILL POWER

Dear Bill

I have been supporting STFC for almost 48 years and in that time we have seen both highs and lows. In recent times we have suffered inflated ticket prices appalling PR and a nonsensical set of decisions. We have been lied to, cheated and constantly let down by the club.

There have been three significant events over the past six months which provided real hope for a bright future:

1. The involvement of a genuine football fan with money and honesty i.e. yourself.

2. The reappointment of Mark Devlin as CE.

3. The appointment of Denis and Gus as managers.

As fans we have returned in numbers to the club despite the long list of reasons why we should not, many have done so because they sensed a change in the Boardroom make up and your involvement, not merely because the team is doing well.

Now we find that your continued involvement is in doubt and many of us know why. The control of the club by an unelected non director has been a major reason for the lack of progress and development over the past 5 years, and we feel sure that you as a sensible business man can see the iniquity of this situation as well as unhealthy nature of his relationship with other senior employees and directors.

This situation if it proves to be correct will prompt a massive backlash against the existing Board and owners who seem unprepared to remove this cancer from our club.

I appeal to you not to turn your back on the club and its fans because of this, we will support you and demonstrate a similar faith that you showed in us when committing such a large amount of your money into a bankrupt football club.

I call on the fans and representative bodies to work together to remove Mike Diamandis and Dunwoody from our club and in the process take Sandy gray and Bob Holt with them.

mrmattarnold@gmail.com

you can e-mail this guy if you want as well and he'll add your name to the letter.

Done !
Petra

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 17:04:06 »

I don't think Bill will see this generally they don't have internet access in intensive care.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 17:07:43 »

You are not really helping matters are you, you scabby cunt !
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 17:48:56 »

Petra fuck off you twat.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 17:54:03 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Petra fuck off you twat.

Thanks Ralphus
Pages: [1]   Go Up