Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the I'm really pissed and fucked off my wife....  (Read 3117 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 09:41:26 »

..in homage to the other thread.

I couldn't really share it because quite frankly the last thing my wife wants right now is may babies.

Why is it when you try to hurl at work someone sits in the cubicle next to you for a shat?
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 09:48:55 »

Obviously just to annoy you maybe? Wink
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 10:00:54 »

someone just went for piss in the on next to me and didn't flsuh, dirty fucker.

I can confirm, for anyone in any doubt, that throwing up all over your bedside table and getting your other half to clean it up is not good for relationships.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 10:04:14 »

not just bedside tables Rob, it includes kitchen and bathroom floors, the kitchen bin, all over the other person whilst they are asleep in bed, outside the front door, outside the back door and over next doors fence whilst climbing it.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 10:07:23 »

On the same theme, they tend not to be keen on you staggering into a roomfull of their mates who've been having a civilised girly night in while you were out on the lash, shouting "Christ, I don't fancy yours much", then vomiting copiously all down the stairs as you lurch off up to bed.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 11:05:42 »

Or vomiting on your newly laid carpets and down the freshly painted walls!

Spud

« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 13:11:55 »

touch of class Ash.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 13:49:59 »

years ago with my ex we'd been down the local in Chippy for a couple of beers (literaly only a couple) and on the way home had a nice dodgy burger from kebab wagon.

Arrived at her parents house and took myself to bed. After a few hours sleep I woke up (dracular style) and just said i'm going to be sick.

I had to use the toilet downstairs as i didn't want her parents to hear me being sick. About half way down it all came out. I thought i'd done a good job at catching it (ala Glynn from BB) until my ex came down stairs and turned the light on :shock:

It was fucking everywhere. Walls, carpet, dinning table, up the front door, all down me, round the toilet. i don't think there was one place i didn't get it.
once i'd finished being sick i cleaned myself up and wandered back to bed. Only to leave my EX to clean up my mess. Apparently it took her 2 hours to clean the carpet and everything.  Smiley

STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 13:53:15 »

I rest my case that all men are cunts.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 14:09:46 »

Magic is a ledge!!!!

McLovin

« Reply #10 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 14:18:06 »

My housemate threw up all down the stairs last Xmas, and in his drunken sleepiness, hoovered it up and forgot to tell anyone.

Next time someone hoovered, the entire living room ended up stinking of cooked vomit and dust...
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 14:25:27 »

I've never been sick through drink before. Quite lucky.
My dad got so drunk he pissed his pants once. That was brilliant.

RED ARMY
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 14:26:52 »

I try to avoid drunken sickness due to things coming back out of my eye sockets, its minging
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 14:31:15 »

The last time I was this bad I woke up at 5am with a bowl of sick infront of me, sat on sodden carpet (sick) shaking with my wife on the phone literally about to dial 999.  It transpired I had been throwing-up for about 4 hours while asleep.

Last night I managed to completely cover the bedside table and a bit of the floor as well as 2 rather large bowls.  I left my wife to clean it up and she was sick twice due to the smell of it (she had not been drinking).

I think I'll be lucky to be on civil terms for a good month.
Piemonte

« Reply #14 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 14:36:33 »

On a sunday night Rob? tut tut
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: