Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why oh Why  (Read 8275 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 13:44:41 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Well statistically 10% of the male population are gay...there are 600+ users on here most of whom are fellas, so lets call it 500 allowing for birds and sleeping Jimmy aliases.

what % of women are gay Reg? I demand we have at least 5 lesbians on this forum or I want my money back.
Doore

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 13:51:05 »

Well statistically 10% of the male population are gay...there are 600+ users on here most of whom are fellas, so lets call it 500 allowing for birds and sleeping Jimmy aliases.

Ergo there are 50 poofs lurking out there :kisskiss:  we know of maybe half a dozen like YR who've come out, got to be some more.

flammableben.  He has long hair.  He has aids.  This equals gay.
flammableBen

« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 13:59:41 »

you wish I was a gay doore.
Doore

« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 14:08:53 »

grim.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 15:54:14 »

:shock:  When I was on holiday once a special needs girl kind of warmed to me and she always used to talk to me. I was lounging about in the pool one day and she came over and crouched down by the side of the pool to speak to me, I don't mean to be mean but I was nearly sick because she had massive elvis flange sideburns and yeah I did'nt know where to look...... True story that. Special treat for Rob T.

RED ARMY
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 15:57:08 »

Is that what you model your furry flange lips on Sade?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 16:01:18 »

No. I am not really hairy. But this is not an excuse for us to have a conversation about the length of my pubic region  :x  I hate the word pubes. Makes I cringe.
Ewww. Yowza. uuuh.

RED ARMY
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 16:01:20 »

Quote from: "Batch"

what % of women are gay Reg? I demand we have at least 5 lesbians on this forum or I want my money back.

In order to get 5 lesbians we'd need 5 women...I can only think of 4..although Walrus might be able to double up.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 16:03:39 »

Lady
Larwood
Birdy
Sade
Sue Shocked
There are others....
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 16:06:51 »

Me and my friends had a aconversation about lesbians the other day and we came to the weird conclusion that theres a bit of lesbianess in every woman Oops Cheesy  
We all admitted to checking out other girls figures when we see them in the street etc. Its a normal thing, because you compare yourself to them. It does not make me a real lesbian though. I absolutely hate it when you go to a club and you get these slappers dancing like lesbians to get male attention. It pisses me off, how fuckinjg desperate can you get. I was very suprised saturday as a friend of mine tryed doing it to me and I was totally freaked out. Urgh.

RED ARMY
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 16:21:53 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Me and my friends had a aconversation about lesbians the other day and we came to the weird conclusion that theres a bit of lesbianess in every woman Oops Cheesy  
We all admitted to checking out other girls figures when we see them in the street etc. Its a normal thing, because you compare yourself to them. It does not make me a real lesbian though. I absolutely hate it when you go to a club and you get these slappers dancing like lesbians to get male attention. It pisses me off, how fuckinjg desperate can you get. I was very suprised saturday as a friend of mine tryed doing it to me and I was totally freaked out. Urgh.

I sometimes catch my wife doing the quick once over thing to passing totty.  I can't let on of course, because then she'd know I was looking as well (which she does, but if we both don't say anything we can both pretend it doesn't happen).
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 23:11:47 »

Quote from: "Sade"
It does not make me a real lesbian though.

What qualities do you have to display to make you a 'real' lesbian? As opposed to a fake one...
sonic youth

« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 23:18:36 »

a shaved head, tattoos, piercings and a face like a bulldog chewing on a wasp.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 08:48:26 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
a shaved head, tattoos, piercings and a face like a bulldog chewing on a wasp.

What is that all about, surely if you fancy women you'd want them to look attractive, not like men?!? Shrug
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 08:51:47 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Lady
Larwood
Birdy
Sade
Sue Shocked
There are others....