Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: annoying music at football part 2  (Read 8208 times)
sonic youth

« on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 00:41:55 »

that thread got me thinking last night about music at football in general and it is a bit naff, so i thought we could come up with some suggestions.

if i can be arsed, i'll design an awesome playlist and send it to devlin or something.

i thought that supergrass - sun hits the sky would be an awesome tune for the team to run out to. similarly, liquidator would be an excellent choice but it's blatant thievery.

no music after goals, although if it's absolutely neccesary it should be something appropriately mocking towards the opposition.

i'm going to sit here stroking my beard whilst i think of some more suggestions. this is gonna be my project until college starts again.
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 03:13:34 »

They should run out to Kasabian - L.S.F  Cool
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 05:53:33 »

I think they should run out to Oasis - Fuckin In The Bushes
cavpete

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 06:43:47 »

should run out to kaiser chiefs - i predict a riot

adje

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 07:39:19 »

Joy Division-Atrocity Exhibition

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 08:39:45 »

Quote from: "Ginginho"

Good call.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 11:18:57 »

Quote from: "Ginginho"

thats a great call, although there is the words fucking and bastards in the song.....i dont think devlin would be up for that too much, edited version maybe?
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 11:20:32 »

im glad ive stirred up this debate get devo involved he needs to be aware that us lot feel this way

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
SwindonStevo

« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 11:35:32 »

its a great shout because people dont want to listen to naff music at football.

for god sake town stop playing ammirilo, im going to have a think and make a few suggestions.
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 11:44:50 »

devlin where are you when we need you?!

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
SwindonStevo

« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 12:02:45 »

someone make a clean edit of fucking in the bushes for the barnet game, best idea ive heard in a while.

i think were all unanimous in the type of music we want to here at the county ground. although were never going to agree on the exact music to put on i think its pretty clear we want to hear propper bands instead of music like tony cristie that just irritates the shit out of everyone.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 12:06:29 »

You can just cut out the beginning 20-30 seconds where there is kind of background shouting (including the word bastards) and start it from the first main riff. I will have a go at editing it tonight and post it on here.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 12:16:53 »

yeah but you miss the great drum intro then. its only one word, i used to have something like cool edit where you could just skip a second or so and that would be ideal just to skip the second where the guy shouts bastards and the old geezer at the end saying fucking.

havent got it anymore though...think you have to pay for it.
Piemonte

« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 12:22:46 »

to be fair to STFC, someone seems to have invested in some half decent (and modern) music in the close season judging by what was played before the game and during half time at both home friendlies.

That said, if I hear "Ready to go" one more time I'm going to go on a murderous rampage.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 12:26:35 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

That said, if I hear "Ready to go" one more time I'm going to go on a murderous rampage.

my thoughts completely.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: