Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paul Anderson - Liverpool  (Read 2685 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« on: Sunday, July 30, 2006, 10:17:32 »

On thisis, that mecca of truth, there's a rumour Dennis is after Paul Anderson, a Liverpool and England youth right winger on loan. Don't suppose it's true, but anybody heard anything of any substance at all?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 30, 2006, 12:10:25 »

I believe he has just signed a new deal with Liverpool?

If that is true, that would be a mega signing.
I saw him play in the youth cup final first leg and he was the stand out player on the pitch by a mile.
townendjim

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 30, 2006, 12:38:40 »

my mate said he had something about it from somewhere else other than thisis. apparently rafa wants him to get first team experience before he breaks into the first team
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 12:21:55 »

good player hope its true
Rich Pullen

« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 31, 2006, 16:57:58 »

I wouldn't say no, it would only make it better for Shakes to have some stronger competition at the club.
Doore

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 12:53:18 »

Anyone heard anymore on this?  Would be a good signing.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 13:03:02 »

No thanks, one of our main problems last year was the number of loan signings that just didn't give a shit about this club.  Loans to be kept to a minimum please Mr Wise.
Doore

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 13:26:49 »

Yeah, loans are really bad.  Just think of all the time we wasted on Jimmy Davis, James Milner, Michael Carrick, Michael Reddy, Shay Given, Tim Flowers, etc.  The trick is to get the right ones in.  To write off loan signings completely cuts off one avenue to success. If used right they can be a major tool.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 13:29:34 »

we havent got any loan signings yet....i can only see signing this guy on loan working out well.
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 13:40:23 »

Quote from: "janaage"
No thanks, one of our main problems last year was the number of loan signings that just didn't give a shit about this club.  Loans to be kept to a minimum please Mr Wise.

true when most of the team is on loan, but loans are excellent if kept to a minimum, say 2 in the squad

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
red macca

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 13:47:31 »

Quote from: "Doore"
Yeah, loans are really bad.  Just think of all the time we wasted on Jimmy Davis, James Milner, Michael Carrick, Michael Reddy, Shay Given, Tim Flowers, etc.  The trick is to get the right ones in.  To write off loan signings completely cuts off one avenue to success. If used right they can be a major tool.
think you will find if you read it again he said that was our main problem LAST season
Doore

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 14:09:02 »

Ok, then that means that he is arguing that we shouldn't have too many loan signings.  He uses this as an argument against signing Anderson on loan.  If we signed Anderson on loan, our total loan signings so far this season would be...one.  (Not counting Brezovan, becaue that is for a full season). Is one too many?  Either way you look at it, there is a gaping hole in the argument put forward, and I am surprised more people didn't pick up on it.
Piemonte

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 14:31:04 »

what socrates said.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 14:49:49 »

Quote from: "Doore"
 Either way you look at it, there is a gaping hole in the argument put forward, and I am surprised more people didn't pick up on it.

I had picked up on it, I just couldn't be fucked to say anything. Cool
townendjim

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 15:25:55 »

he's playing for liverpool on channel 5 now, looks pretty good
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: