Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paul Ince no Bull!  (Read 12918 times)
red macca

« Reply #60 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 08:11:29 »

bit in todays adver saying that ince has said he wouldnt mind dropping down two divisions if he has to
STFCDude

« Reply #61 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 08:27:36 »

you've got the adver already!!!?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 09:33:27 »

my brother in law phoned me last night he is a wolves season ticket holder and he said to me " i heard in town today that you lot were signing ince" so the rumour has hit wolverhampton.

he is gutted hes left he said ince has been there best player for the last 2 seasons.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 09:39:31 »

just briefly mentioned something about ince and STFC on sky sports news. wasn't really listening. awaiting full story.

officially blacker than the night.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 10:07:41 »

There is a story about it in the Sun today also.  Must mean its gonna come true now  :roll:
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 11:29:08 »

Yeah Sky just mentioned the Ince rumour is in the Sun no further update.  Should imagine all will become clearer once he returns from his break.
Dazzza

« Reply #66 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 12:05:39 »

Express & Star

Teaming up with old mate Dennis Wise at Swindon is one possibility, but Ince is planning to mull over all his options over the weekend in the Portuguese sunshine.

"I've had lots of offers and I intend to play again next year," said Ince. "But my main priority is to have a transitional period where I can do some coaching and get all my badges.

"Then if the Wolves job come up again I will have all my qualifications and there won't be any excuses.

"I'm sad to be leaving Wolves, but I'm also excited about the prospect of going somewhere else and starting the next phase of my career."

http://www.expressandstar.com/articles/sport/wolves/article_91995.php

Nowt new really but mentions his desire to play and get his coaching badges at the same time so fits snugly with the rumour mill.

Bit from yesterday's WDP press as well...

Swindon Town boss Dennis Wise has spoken to Paul Ince about signing the former England international. Ince left Wolves yesterday after being overlooked for the manager's job and will spend the weekend in Portugal mulling over a raft of offers.

And the Daily Press has learned that one of those offers is from Wise.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 17:37:31 »

I dont want him-big name,yes,but all that self-styled "guvnor" bollocks,I dont want any of it-another potential Ruddock situation in my opinion.Never liked the bloke.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 17:39:05 »

Quote from: "adje"
I dont want him-big name,yes,but all that self-styled "guvnor" bollocks,I dont want any of it-another potential Ruddock situation in my opinion.Never liked the bloke.

I never liked Wise, but he's doing his damndest to prove he knows his stuff - Ince would be perfect to sit in and let Weston break forward.
Northern Red

« Reply #69 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 17:42:56 »

From a business perspective sigining Paul Ince would be good...

More shirt sales and name printing, and maybe a couple more bums on seats...

It's all good, but I'll be surprised if he does sign   Sad
red macca

« Reply #70 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 17:43:07 »

sorry thats pure bollocks..ince wants to succeed as does wise he has kept himself as fit as anyone else about and wants to make a name for himself.ruddock wanted cash simple as that he has proved that by applying for every fuckin celebrity reality show thats about..tbh honest its a insult to compare ruddock and ince
adje

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 17:51:24 »

Hope you're right-still cant stand the bloke though

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
sonic youth

« Reply #72 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 19:20:43 »

i don't like ince either but he's a fucking good player and judging by the reactions of wolves fans to his departure, he's certainly still capable of doing something on the pitch.

not fussed about the fact he's a big name, just that he could be awesome in our midfield.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #73 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 19:32:23 »

Ince in the midfield for one season would help us no doubt about it.

It's an added bonus that he wants to coach aswell.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 19:53:57 »

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP COMPARING INCE TO RUDDOCK - THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE FFS!!!

Furthermore, I think we would probably agree that Wisey has done a bang on job so far and is the ultimate professional. Do we seriously believe he would bring in some old hasbeen just because he is his mate?Huh??

......no of course he fucking wouldn't.

Wake up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: