Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fat people at work  (Read 5555 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 15:58:09 »

I am not posting my personal medical problems on here dickface.  I play netball twice or 3 times a week and I have 3 horses to look after and I do an awful lot of walking, I used to go to the gym 3 times a week too. kiss my hole you spasticated muppetted cuntfaced arsehole
Piemonte

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 15:59:17 »

Shes got aids. :|
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 15:59:43 »

thanks pieface. teh super aids at that
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 16:06:14 »

You're not fat birdy!  Wink  Smiley

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 16:06:54 »

I love you christopher  Wink
sonic youth

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 16:31:56 »

Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"
thats what annoys ne the most, medical problems or its in my genes FUCK OFF IS IT!! if u have medical problems how can u do all this exercise u do??

tell that to paralympians you cruel bastard!

i'm fat cos i'm lazy and don't exercise. my diet's not that bad really, walking to my car is about as much exercise as i ever get Cool
STFCDude

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 16:32:15 »

She's not fat, just big boned...........ooh err missus...
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 16:58:28 »

I run 5 miles about 3 or 4 times a week and do my post round everyday but i still have a beer belly  Smiley

Don't give a shit anymore cos i have a girl that makes me happy and i don't care what others think.
red macca

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 17:02:51 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
I run 5 miles about 3 or 4 times a week and do my post round everyday but i still have a beer belly  Smiley

Don't give a shit anymore cos i have a girl that makes me happy and i don't care what others think.
soppy cunt
Spud

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 17:13:13 »

Quote from: "red macca"

soppy cunt

Soapy Tit Wank
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 17:13:57 »

Yep suck my balls big boy.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 17:14:10 »

thats what annoys ne the most, medical problems or its in my genes FUCK OFF IS IT!! if u have medical problems how can u do all this exercise u do??

Don't be a cunt, just because you're presumably some sort of super fit adonis with a clean bill of health with no worries about what you eat while you're at the gym all week does not give you the right to judge other people with genuine reasons to have weight issues!

Grow up and learn some respect!
red macca

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 17:15:55 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

Don't be a cunt, just because you're presumably some sort of super fit adonis with a clean bill of health with no worries about what you eat while you're at the gym all week does not give you the right to judge other people with genuine reasons to have weight issues!

kinky dont worry mate i think he is probably a big fat fucker himself .just insults people to soften the blow of retardness
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 17:18:36 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

kinky dont worry mate i think he is probably a big fat fucker himself .just insults people to soften the blow of retardness

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, July 27, 2006, 17:31:38 »

whos that?
Palmala Handerson  Wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: