Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Don't think it's gonna be that late..  (Read 1724 times)
flammableBen

« on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:46:48 »

Might stay up for a bit, who are the 3 hidden people, I reckon Sonic, Dazza and OST. maybe reg. who knows.

So err.. what's everybody up to?
Dazzza

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:50:07 »

I'm not hidden am I?

I'm knackered got a head like a sheep's cunt and I have to write a business health check for the morning that potentially is going to shaft a colleague for fucking up.

Anything to put it off to be honest.

flammableBen

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:54:11 »

the old putting off work by typing loads of shit on the forum method eh dazza? Possibly the reason I failed my degree you bastards. Can't imagine being in a position where you might fuck someone up can be a good thing though. I'd quite like to give advvice but I don't have a fucking clue. Random guessing is you can be diplomatic but if he's going to be fucked anyway you might aswell be ruthless(sp?)
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 22:56:22 »

That's the one  Cool

I'm a bit pissed off it's been dumped on me to be honest.  Should be one for a senior manager to do not me.

I've already told her that I'm going to let her read it first and then let her edit anything out that may incriminate her.

flammableBen

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:01:08 »

Sounds like a good strategy to me. Any situation like that it's got to be what you can do to take off the responsibility. Still a bad situation you've been put in, you shouldn't be forced to 'dob in' people like that. You should go mental and complain, get sacked and take it to a tribunal.
sonic youth

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:01:18 »

no it's not me, honest
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:02:23 »

im best man on friday and just looked on a map as to where it is and its north of aberdeen, thats fucking iceland!
flammableBen

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:02:57 »

It was these kids, they went that way....

Mental sonic, I never suspected you were some bird who worked with dazza.
Dazzza

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:10:42 »

That would make him ginger and a lesbian to boot.   Cool

Mex what's your speech like and are you drinking nowadays?

flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:11:31 »

anywhooo.. good luck writing that shit up dazza. I think I'm going to wander to my place of rest where I don't have internet but have fun things to do. So good night people.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:21:14 »

this i sthe beginning, the groom is my old mate neil and the fiance is elaine who is ffrom this place in the highlands.

hello my name is iain and im neils best man, before i start my speech i just wanted to say this place is beautiful, the mountains lakes the beautiful beaches, im shocked ive always been told the north of england was a shithole.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:27:15 »

it was probably me. this forum logs me out all the time and i forget im logged out. then when i go to write an hillarious reply I cant because im not logged in. so i go and punch a wall.

Rigobert Song La la la
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:33:22 »

Quote from: "Onion_Jimbo"
it was probably me. this forum logs me out all the time and i forget im logged out. then when i go to write an hillarious reply I cant because im not logged in. so i go and punch a wall.

Arent you travelling the world?

/
W56196272
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:38:12 »

Aren't I? or am I not? Am I?

I will be

Rigobert Song La la la
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, July 9, 2006, 23:40:10 »