Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Come on Germany  (Read 5346 times)
el duque

« on: Saturday, July 1, 2006, 17:53:47 »

Now it's left to them... the only decent nation left in the tournament.

As for the argie ref, buck-tooth Ronaldo, Maniche et al. did we really expect anything better from shameless Johnny Foreigner? What a joke.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 1, 2006, 18:39:17 »

No decent sides left in it now, it's a case of who do I hate least.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 1, 2006, 19:38:12 »

I'll support Brazil now. I wanted a different team to win it this time, but out of the teams left, they're the one I don't mind as much.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 01:39:51 »

germany, or at a push france. but only so the in-laws are happy...

Spud

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 02:15:23 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
germany, or at a push france. but only so the in-laws are happy...

Out of all them.....i hope Italy win only cos ive got them in the Works WC Sweepstake.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 09:06:15 »

Not brazil again, Big headed twits.
Italy I think.

RED ARMY
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 2, 2006, 10:18:31 »

Fuck Portugal, i fucking hate them.

Fuck the cheating Eye-ties.

Fuck France.

Come on Germany.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 3, 2006, 23:58:02 »

Fuck em all. Apart from England the only teams I wanted to see do well were Ghana and Australia.

It's a shame looking at the teams left 'cos you've got Germany who've only beaten one decent team in 5 years and that was on penalties, France who looked utter wank in their first couple of games and would have been knocked out in the first round if Switzerland and South Korea had drawn and Italy who've been pretty average as well. If we'd beaten Portugal there was no reason why we couldn't of gone on to win.
McLovin

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 08:58:07 »

I'll support the Germans, as i think they've laid on a great tournament for the fans, and i like Klinsmann
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 09:17:31 »

im with the germans, they were ace to us lot, gave us a good night out on the saturday.

will never forget group of german lads pissed up at 4am in city centre singing clash songs with adje. Cheesy
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 09:51:58 »

Germans for me too - two others are slimy Mediterranean/southern Eurpoean arseholes and the remainder are the bloody french - need I say more?
normy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 09:59:31 »

Germans deserve it for their fitness, discipline,  and making the best of limited talent.

Unlike England.  Sad

ust be the oldest
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 11:09:12 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Fuck em all. Apart from England the only teams I wanted to see do well were Ghana and Australia.

It's a shame looking at the teams left 'cos you've got Germany who've only beaten one decent team in 5 years and that was on penalties, France who looked utter wank in their first couple of games and would have been knocked out in the first round if Switzerland and South Korea had drawn and Italy who've been pretty average as well. If we'd beaten Portugal there was no reason why we couldn't of gone on to win.

England were piss poor in the world cup, and would have been the worst team remaining in the final 4 if they would have qualified.  France would have beaten England comfortably - thats unless England stepped up a few gears

Germany have been playing good football, and deserve to be in the semis

The Italians have had a lucky draw, but you can only beat whats in front of you.

The French started off shit, but unlike England, when the French said they would improve - they did

Portugal have played some good football, but lack a decent striker who can clinically finish.

I can't see England winning a major international tournament untill they host one of the events
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 11:09:22 »

Italy all the way!

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 11:19:09 »

Quote from: "StefPol"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

England were piss poor in the world cup, and would have been the worst team remaining in the final 4 if they would have qualified.  France would have beaten England comfortably - thats unless England stepped up a few gears

Germany have been playing good football, and deserve to be in the semis

The Italians have had a lucky draw, but you can only beat whats in front of you.

The French started off shit, but unlike England, when the French said they would improve - they did

Portugal have played some good football, but lack a decent striker who can clinically finish.

I can't see England winning a major international tournament untill they host one of the events

France were much much worse than us in their group games, very very lucky to even get through which we weren't and they weren't that great against Spain. Brazil were playing shite anyway. Had we got through I think we'd have had no problems at all beating France. Italy only scraped through against Australia by cheating. Only Portugal and Germany have actually played well, with Germany it's just home advantage and they're actually pretty shit.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: