Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thirsty??  (Read 855 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Friday, February 4, 2005, 08:57:19 »

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13295431,00.html

A gas-gulping petrol addict has been banned from every petrol station in his home town for guzzling four star petrol straight from the pump.

Brian Taylor has been sneaking onto forecourts and slashing pipes to get his fill of fuel and the toxic chemicals that give him a high.

The 36-year-old has even been caught on security cameras sipping on his favourite tipple before breaking into a dance.

Police have said he has also been known to mix his drinks - having four star and diesel in the same binge.

But doctors say Taylor, of no fixed address, is risking wrecking his central nervous system, heart, liver, kidneys, lungs and bone marrow to get his fix.

Fed up with his fuelling around, magistrates have tried to cut Taylor's habit by issuing him with an anti-social behaviour order and have even banned him from carrying a petrol can in public.

A court in Teeside heard that Taylor, from Middlesborough, has swigged petrol from his local Asda 51 times and has cost the supermarket chain £6,000 in damage and loss of fuel.

When worried staff tried to stop him, he became aggressive and intimidating, magistrates heard.

Sergeant Brian Tams, of Cleveland Police, said: "He has become a nuisance and stinks of petrol. He's got a big problem with it and so do we."

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 4, 2005, 09:38:29 »

what a freak! I hope he doesn't like a fag afterwards  :shock:
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 4, 2005, 09:47:05 »

'Fed up with his fuelling around,'
Oh the pun........! :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 4, 2005, 15:52:34 »

:beers  replace beers with petrol pumps...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 4, 2005, 17:15:13 »

I saw that - Well f****d up Sad

I don't undestand how he's not poisoned himself or burst into flames!

I assume he doesn't smoke?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 4, 2005, 17:15:57 »

Heh heh!

'Fuelling around'

Pure gold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: