Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things you love about the summer......  (Read 5534 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #75 on: Thursday, June 8, 2006, 22:52:11 »

any cash this summer would be a bonus mate, cheers.

bit undecided about requiem for a dream. i found it a bit too arty and pretentious, i nearly turned it off after the opening scene with the split screen. gay!

i'm the world's worst film student Cool
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, June 8, 2006, 22:52:40 »

Quote from: "Amir"

off on the 19th

Make sure to watch out for Turks if some of our nobheads kick off with them.  We know how low those bastards will sink.  Mind the Polish too, and be nice to my German friends.

Uncle Amir.

in the last half hour you ,Whits and Mexico have all told me to mind the Polish Cheesy

We should be ok we are in Stutgart for Spain v Tunisia and Cologne for England v Sweden.If my mates kick off Im  disappearing and they know it.

/
W56196272
sonic youth

« Reply #77 on: Thursday, June 8, 2006, 22:55:17 »

what's wrong with the poles, still bitter about '39?
Amir

« Reply #78 on: Thursday, June 8, 2006, 23:00:59 »

in the last half hour you ,Whits and Mexico have all told me to mind the Polish

Don't know about the others but I've been there and they're tough cunts, if you'll pardon the phrase.  They're too poor to travel far, so this is the perfect opportunity for them.  Wonder how long our chair chucking barmies would last against them ? Soapy Tit Wank
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, June 8, 2006, 23:04:03 »

Id be suprised if I see any Poles most of them seem to be driving HGV's for Tescos at the moment Cheesy Ive got a new pair of Forest Hills and am primed to leg it if I see any trouble. Cool

/
W56196272
Amir

« Reply #80 on: Thursday, June 8, 2006, 23:07:30 »

Id be suprised if I see any Poles most of them seem to be driving HGV's for Tescos at the moment

There are a hell of alot over here at the moment.  I've managed to trick a few of them into thinking I'm Polish with the cunning use of 'hello' 'thank you' and 'can I have the bill, please' Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: