Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nicholas signs 1 year contract  (Read 11660 times)
red macca

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:08:04 »

i really cant understand why this doesnt piss some people off(yeovil).would they settle for it at man utd,liverpool etc?of course they wouldnt as far as im concerned this club is as important to me as any other fans club is to them..if it was any of the teams i have mentioned they would not accept it but we have to?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:09:34 »

Yeeees Dv but your not abjective are you...

NORMAL young men  like a drink...some just grow thier hair . Shocked

I did both at your age with some drugs and I turned out ok Wink

/
W56196272
red macca

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:12:32 »

i wouldnt say proffesional footballers were normal young blokes though,,they are doing something millions dream of they are asked to sacrifice things for a period of time so they can be paid loads and idolised
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:14:04 »

Quote from: "red macca"
i really cant understand why this doesnt piss some people off(yeovil).would they settle for it at man utd,liverpool etc?of course they wouldnt as far as im concerned this club is as important to me as any other fans club is to them..if it was any of the teams i have mentioned they would not accept it but we have to?

what a load of wank..

Man Utd players go out and do the same things.They can, they are fantasticly talented and in a big pool.You can go out in Manchester and never see the riff raff.Its different around here as we only have 2 night clubs?

Anyone for a Roast?

Theres Coke ,booze and hoars a plenty in the premiership pal its just better hidden.

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:17:02 »

i wouldnt say proffesional footballers were normal young blokes though,,they are doing something millions dream of they are asked to sacrifice things for a period of time so they can be paid loads and idolised

Yup Id agree with that they are living the dream...

personaly my dream would consist of scoring the winning goal for Swindon at the FA Cup final going home shagiing 5 dirty wannabes sonorting a huge line of coke drinking a bottle of JD ,etc ,etc...

Come on be realistic.

/
W56196272
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:21:44 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

what a load of wank..

Man Utd players go out and do the same things.They can, they are fantasticly talented and in a big pool.You can go out in Manchester and never see the riff raff.Its different around here as we only have 2 night clubs?

Anyone for a Roast?

Theres Coke ,booze and hoars a plenty in the premiership pal its just better hidden.

...and Man Utd have won what this season?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:24:07 »

Quote from: "Crozzer"

what a load of wank..

Anyone for a Roast?

...and Man Utd have won what this season?

League Cup & finished 2nd in the Premiership!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:28:06 »

Cheesy

ta

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:30:10 »

but...I bet Fergie runs a tighter ship than Iffy or Kingy ever did.

Plus most of the Manchester United players know if they step out of line Fergie will get rid of them in a shot...

However, I dont expect the Manchester United players are unprofessional enough to go out the night before a game.
red macca

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:32:50 »

i think you are missing my point yeovil,what im saying is this club is as important to me as man utd is to man utd fans.but are players mentality seems to be well its only swindon i can basically do what i want.as for man utd players doing the same that is bollocks giggs,beckham,sharpe all in their books will tell you that if ferguson finds out they are pissed up they were dropped or sold simple as that,our previous managment decided to go out with them instead..wise is a winner he will not tolerate this shit,,as far as i can see we are a PRO football club.the players should act like pros and not the piss heads they are leading us to believe..
red macca

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:34:39 »

Quote from: "DV85"
but...I bet Fergie runs a tighter ship than Iffy or Kingy ever did.

Plus most of the Manchester United players know if they step out of line Fergie will get rid of them in a shot...

However, I dont expect the Manchester United players are unprofessional enough to go out the night before a game.
or the manager dv lets not forget he was with them in the day..but fair play he did go after sending the players on their way
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:39:01 »

Your missing the point old boy..

You expect young men with a bit of cash from elsewhere to give a fuck...

Would you?

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:42:32 »

Would you?

Oddly, I think I would....
red macca

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:43:34 »

Would you?
well they seem to give a fuck everywhere else.and i will be suprised if they carry on that attitude this season because it wont be tolerated.so yes i expect them to be  giving a fuck..old boy Wink
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:44:43 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Would you?

Oddly, I think I would....

No offence DV but your not very ladidsh,95% of footballers are.

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: